Lucas signs fresh Liverpool deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 2K
I really applaud Dalglish, he seems to have brought the best out of the Liverpool players, keeping morale high and performances at a decent standard, this just underlines the affect he is having as manager. Lucas would want to leave is Hodgson was in charge I'm sure.

Best news I've heard all day.. (H)

Lucas :wub:

I didn't say he did, but it is always a possibility. Every player has his price.

Oh, of course. He's been possibly our best performer for us this season though, on this thread alone you can see how affectionate the fans are towards him now. We're getting back on track, and Lucas should be a part of it! :)

As a united fan i hate to complement a liverpool player but, I think lucas is very underated, as people do not understand his role in the team. Have improved alot the last 2 years

is every1 been serious? Lucas is the worst footballer that ive ever seen hes first touch pathetic,passing pathetic off the ball pathetic hes useless!! All my friends who are liverpool fans say hes an joke to the team thats how bad he is!! id let him go for **** all cause its what hes worth!!!

Lucas is a very tidy little footballer. Good to see him sign for 'Pool, he's endured a lot of stick but he's improving now.

is every1 been serious? Lucas is the worst footballer that ive ever seen hes first touch pathetic,passing pathetic off the ball pathetic hes useless!! All my friends who are liverpool fans say hes an joke to the team thats how bad he is!! id let him go for **** all cause its what hes worth!!!

Presumably, you're blind. It's the only way your post actually makes sense, and even then it's pushing it.

Good news for the pool, in fairness to lucas he had a decent time last season so,had a soft spot for him, probably due to the fact he was going through a simliar experience to Anderson. Dont think its fair to give all the credit to Dalglish though, Rafa actually did a decent job with him, and remember hes the one who initiated changing lucas' playing approach, something that is benefitting liverpool now

pleased for him , hes played well this season and constantly improving... :)

I can think of a few Brazillians like him tbh, Anderson/Lucas/Ramires/Denilson - All struggled at first and take time to adapt to the league, some (Anderson/Lucas) take more time than others (Ramires) and others (Denilson) haven't really done it at all yet.

RE this news, very happy with it, our best player this season and deservedly puts pen to paper on a new deal. Really happy for him :)

This sums it up nicely for me, used to bast the bloke lke many other brazillians but he has seemed to of got his act together well,

Back