Lucas signs fresh Liverpool deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 2K
is every1 been serious? Lucas is the worst footballer that ive ever seen hes first touch pathetic,passing pathetic off the ball pathetic hes useless!! All my friends who are liverpool fans say hes an joke to the team thats how bad he is!! id let him go for **** all cause its what hes worth!!!
Have you been on holiday all of this season? :O

is every1 been serious? Lucas is the worst footballer that ive ever seen hes first touch pathetic,passing pathetic off the ball pathetic hes useless!! All my friends who are liverpool fans say hes an joke to the team thats how bad he is!! id let him go for **** all cause its what hes worth!!!

I presume you and your friends are visually impaired?

He is getting better and better. He still is miles off being the finished article but he has improved vastly and he works his socks off which is all we as fans can ask.
He needs to stop jumping into tackles as much as he does have a tendancy to give away stupid free kicks in our half but King Kenny will soon sort that out. In Kenny We Trust!

You are one sad, jealous guy. You can't get to his standard in football so you're talking bad about him. Sad really.
poor player, want him to leave asap.
And you are better?
Anyway, he has been our best player so far this season imo, I think Comolli/Ayre/Dalglish made a good call.

Do you think you know more about how good Lucas is than Dalglish?...

Or Benitez, or Menezes, or Dunga, or Hodgson? Well.. maybe Hodgson, but none of the other 5.

I wish we had Lucas as we have Denilson :'(

Do you think you know more about how good Lucas is than Dalglish?...

Or Benitez, or Menezes, or Dunga, or Hodgson? Well.. maybe Hodgson, but none of the other 5.

Give the guy a break, he is likely to have won the league on FM with Madrid or something, that is success for you, straight to your head. ;)

Give the guy a break, he is likely to have won the league on FM with Madrid or something, that is success for you, straight to your head. ;)

why is scholes kissing another man on your pic?

Back