Brummy123

Reaction score
I just wondered has anyone had success with him and is he a prolific goalscorer.

Hes not asking what role to play him oO)

I havent had any personal success with him, but he does seem to do well in my games.

I have once, when i was inter he scored 6 in 6 but then my game corrupted,

my bad got it wrong, dont need 4 different people to say the exact same thing. hes not a particular prolific scorer, either for me or for the computer, even worse as an inside forward. for 20 million you can certainly find much better, i.e jovetic if you're looking for a versatile striker/winger, hes certainly far more consistent

ive got him on my save scored 20plus goals in both seasons ive had him and played him wide on good few occasions does well there too

had him at chelsea played him AMR and he was top scorer for 4 seasons running.

had him at chelsea played him AMR and he was top scorer for 4 seasons running.
everytime ive seen him go to chelsea he becomes worst signing of the season

He always goes to chelsea in
my saves but I was thinking about getting him for my ac Milan story

He always goes to chelsea in
my saves but I was thinking about getting him for my ac Milan story
costs about 20 million, not sure its value for money. certainly not as a striker at any rate.

Only once he did not go to Chelsea and he is on transfer list in 3rd season. Hence, I bring him to Sunderland for 6m£. Well, i see how it goes.

Ye that's what they want for him but I don't know whether I should pay that

I'm playing three upfront 2 deeplying 1 advanced I need one more class striker you got any ideas I got 35 mil

I had hulk in my last save and I do admit he's a beast but I want to try someone different

If you want an all and all striker, look for a poacher, someone like Klose, Fabiano, (Hunterlaar), Torres, Llorente from Atletic club.

If you want, try out Soldado from Getafe, he went to AC Milan in my save, and he just left for Valencia in real life to replace Villa.

You could also look at Iker Munain or whatever. Get a seasons worth of reports to make sure he doesn't have a poor PA in your game and he's a star.

Laslty, If your interested in Big Money spending, there is always Higuain and Benzema at Real. Dzeko is a good one as well but overused.

Last edited: