first match I win easily against Toulouse with Bordeaux 7-0, they have a red card at the 30 minutes but 60 strikes for me, look good ! very good !

first match I win easily against Toulouse with Bordeaux 7-0, they have a red card at the 30 minutes but 60 strikes for me, look good ! very good !
I hope it will Work all season... ty for sharing.. :)

any chance of a picture of the team instructions and any player instructions please

any chance of a picture of the team instructions and any player instructions please
player instructions is easier to download tactic would be 11 pics. just open it as second tactic.. player instruction

just download tactic and put it up for second tactic and u wont lose u r first tactic

^Funny ****.

Anyways, tried it for a few games with Leicester default squad.
The results were too inconsistent so I gave up after newcastle trashed me 6-1, altough I scored first.
I beat Sunderland 5-1 but then WBA beat me 3-1, there were more games were I lost altough I had over 6-7 CC's, it might be a good tactic but it's not suited for Leicester, I'm honestly getting tired of this ME.

^Funny ****.

Anyways, tried it for a few games with Leicester default squad.
The results were too inconsistent so I gave up after newcastle trashed me 6-1, altough I scored first.
I beat Sunderland 5-1 but then WBA beat me 3-1, there were more games were I lost altough I had over 6-7 CC's, it might be a good tactic but it's not suited for Leicester.

i started with HULL to get some good passing midfield. and decent attack.. didnt test on Crystal P, Leicester, QPR for that reason couldnt gather plain team in first season. with those

What patch did you test this on?
The skin looks different on 15.2.1, your screenshot doesn't show player roles on the tactic screen, is this on an older patch?

for training you have stated to use attacking movement!?

the tactic itself is on overload so wouldn't it be wise to use defensive positions for training?

Also got to say great tactic for my Newcastle side, Iv'e smashed Chelsea 9-2 away first game of the season and I think the trick is to have really fast strikers up top to get the full affect since Perez had got 5 goals from the left false position.

Oh and good crossing to for the ST :D

This is insanity indeed...
I'm Bruges (Belgium), 8 games into the season
24 / 24
scored 47 goals (FOURTY-SEVEN!!!) and only 4 against.

Is very very good. One of the best 4123s about even without OIs