I got bored and did a whole season with my best three tactics and here are results.
Monaco Tactic - Barcelona - Won League, Knocked out QF Champions League, 5th Found Spanish cup.
Man City Tactic - Athletico Madrid - 3rd League, Won Champions League, Final Spanish Cup.
Juventus Tactic - Real Madrid - 2nd League, Semi-final Champions League, Won Spanish Cup

there is an error when I try to download the tactics though. Perhaps another link? :)

[h=3]MediaFire

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.[/h] The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

nb. tactic which I have downloaded (Juventus) "can't be imported" when trying to add.

Can't download the Monaco tactic, please reupload it.

Keep the good work up.

Hey Guys, Sorry about the long delay. Im currently in work for 24hours, firstly all the media fire issues should be ressolved and all download links should be working correctly. If any links still fail to work please let me know and ill have a look. For Cup games i recommend using the Man City Tactic. For league games i suggest using Monaco tactic. I don't have any theory behind this just seems to be what has worked best.

Not sure if you are just doing clubs bit the spain euro 2012 tactic would be cool.

Not sure if you are just doing clubs bit the spain euro 2012 tactic would be cool.
Sure i will give this a bash now. I assume your meaning the 4-3-3-0 tactic with Fabregas as furthest man forward?

Yeah that's the one!
I've added it to the first post:
Macey - Spain

However i am also testing it just now, my lineup would be:
Casillas, Alba, Pique, Ramos, Arbeloa, Alonso, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Silva

edit: Just finished my test. Well i don't think its that great in this ME. Sacked as manager of Barca + Athletico. However Real Madrid strived to success with this tactic and even won every group game in CL.

next two tactics: West Ham, Inter & Fiorentina

Last edited:
I've Added something new into Post #3 to try and get detailed view on the top tactics from Goals Scored Conceded, Most Points and then all 3 teams tested combined.

Last edited:
over 3000 views and not many replies, People please list teams where you would like to see tactics replicated for there style. I've not seen a stoke request yet. lol

Can You replicate Arsenal or Napole?? So, by now wich one is the best with underdogs??

Can You replicate Arsenal or Napole?? So, by now wich one is the best with underdogs??
If i find time today i will do both Arsenal & Napoli. Im actually currently testing which is best with underdogs. Been using the 3 worse teams in La Liga. Rayo, Almeria etc. Reporting results on Excel then i'll report which is best with LLT

Arsenal Tactic
View attachment 455792

For Lower League Management etc.

RatingGood - Best Teams Tactic To UsePoor - Good Teams Tactic To use
1Monaco TacticAthletico Tactic
2Inter TacticBayern Tactic
3Man City TacticMan City Tactic
4Juventus TacticSpain Tactic
5West Ham TacticBarcelona Tactic

For the above rating system.
Good - Best Tactic was tested with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Madrid
Poor - Good Tactic was test with Almeria, Rayo, Elche

Lower League Managers should use the Poor - Good Tactics.

Last edited:
Napoli, AC Milan, Man Utd. Currently on my To do list.

Napoil, AC Milan and Man Utd tactic can now be found on the #1 Post

These are for FMC right?

I would really appreciate a Swansea one. I can't seem to get a tactic to work for them in Classic Mode, and if I manage one with half decent results, Michu always ends up awful in it :/