These are for FMC right?

I would really appreciate a Swansea one. I can't seem to get a tactic to work for them in Classic Mode, and if I manage one with half decent results, Michu always ends up awful in it :/
Senhin, i will have a look at it now. Its not upload and on opening post. Yeah i make and test these tactics in FMC but im sure they would have similar results in normal mode also.

View attachment 454431

I've not had chance to test it so not sure of how it will work yet =)

Last edited:
Guys and Girls i've finally got my custom database working now and therefore the testing of tactics will have no randomness and i can finally find out which one is the best ;)

Senhin, i will have a look at it now. Its not upload and on opening post. Yeah i make and test these tactics in FMC but im sure they would have similar results in normal mode also.

View attachment 419989

I've not had chance to test it so not sure of how it will work yet =)

Thanks. I'll start a FMC career with them using this tactic tonight and let you know how I get on. I've actually tried something very similar to that with them (everyone in the centre exactly the same but with Bony on attack, then full backs as complete wing backs and the wingers as inside forwards, since that's how swansea's wingers actually do play, but maybe that just doesn't give space for the SS and CF to work properly together in FM.) Hopefully this solves all my problems and I can start playing properly lol.

Thanks. I'll start a FMC career with them using this tactic tonight and let you know how I get on. I've actually tried something very similar to that with them (everyone in the centre exactly the same but with Bony on attack, then full backs as complete wing backs and the wingers as inside forwards, since that's how swansea's wingers actually do play, but maybe that just doesn't give space for the SS and CF to work properly together in FM.) Hopefully this solves all my problems and I can start playing properly lol.

Ofcourse change it around and see how you get on. Im an Arsenal fan myself but i do admire the way laudrup goes about with his philosophy with swansea. I think Europa league is taking its toll on the league for you guys.

Ofcourse change it around and see how you get on. Im an Arsenal fan myself but i do admire the way laudrup goes about with his philosophy with swansea. I think Europa league is taking its toll on the league for you guys.

I don't think we've been doing all that badly in the league. we're on about the same amount of points as we were last seasons, it may even be a tad higher. We were unlucky against liverpool, robbed last week with a ridiculous last min penalty for nothing that came from a free kick given for a hand ball that wasn't a hand ball lol. The only game I thought we were really bad in was the Cardiff one. Hopefully we'll get some good luck instead of bad luck in our next games :p

As for Arsenal, you're really good to watch this year... And of course, what drugs is Ramsey on? oO)

Thank you! I can let you another question, but Antoine Griezmann why did not you set?

Thank you! I can let you another question, but Antoine Griezmann why did not you set?
i would of put him on Left Wing (Inside forward position) but for some reason the game i loaded was 27th july and he was at tottenham. lol

I don't think we've been doing all that badly in the league. we're on about the same amount of points as we were last seasons, it may even be a tad higher. We were unlucky against liverpool, robbed last week with a ridiculous last min penalty for nothing that came from a free kick given for a hand ball that wasn't a hand ball lol. The only game I thought we were really bad in was the Cardiff one. Hopefully we'll get some good luck instead of bad luck in our next games :p

As for Arsenal, you're really good to watch this year... And of course, what drugs is Ramsey on? oO)

The same stuff Bale was on last year maybe? lol.

To be honest this year there has been way to many penalties and free kicks given away for nothing and changed the game. Diving needs harsher punishment. Match bans etc

I've uploaded a new tactic that is weird, because i did it as i like a formation layout that looks like lots of triangles. It had surprising results in my test see post #3 and it actually hammered in the goals with pretty decent defense. Best Goal difference in my tactic testing league.

Macey - Triangles

I've tested all 26 Tactics now and have taken the top 10. Managing all Top 10 teams to see which of the custom tactics fairs the best against other custom tactics.

Results will be uploaded soon.

Can i have the save to test some of my own tactics? or do you know anywhere were i can learn how to make my own league and test tactics

Guys and Girls i've finally got my custom database working now and therefore the testing of tactics will have no randomness and i can finally find out which one is the best ;)
Can i have the save to test some of my own tactics? or do you know anywhere were i can learn how to make my own league and test tactics

Sure dude, Here is the link to it I don't mind you using it for personal stuff but please don't release it elsewhere or starting posting it. Many thanks =)

any chance of a blackpool one? been trying for ages myself but struggle, strong strong at the back, with two holding players, attacking pid, 2 wingers and a striker, rigid kind of play

Hi Maceyp.

I really want to try your West Ham tactic with Wolves.

1 question however. You have put a false 9 in this tactic - with Carroll's inpending return, and with the team instructions set in stone, would this be the correct way to go do you think? Only I would have thought a Target man would have?

Sure dude, Here is the link to it I don't mind you using it for personal stuff but please don't release it elsewhere or starting posting it. Many thanks =)
Would like to use it for personal stuff but I don't know where to put the file. Is it has to be put in editor data or in dbc folder (in data->db->1400->dbc) and how to use it ? thanks in advance

Please, can u make the R. Martinez tactic for Everton? Thx, mate