Madden 12

ollieconnolly

Reaction score
url

Just got my Madden through the post today, and it is probally the most sensational sports game ive ever played! all the new franchise mode features and dynamic performence make the game so realistic and has removed the monotomous feeling that every sports game seams to endure. The game really lives up to its tag 'every sunday, is a different sunday.' i know they are two completley seperate companies with EA America and EA Europe, but if the new FIFA is half the game off the new madden it will be something very special and blow PES and other football games out the water!
Just started a franchise mode as Carolina to see how far Cam Newton can take the side ......

url

Has anyone else bought the game or currently playing, if so hows it going for you? ive never been as excited by a game and its potential as this since FM 2009

Was impressed with the Madden 11 demo last year but never got round to buying it. Might give it a go this year.

yeah its pretty epic, getting me excited (even tho i know it'll be a huge dissapointment) for this years FIFA

amazing isnt it! brought in any bargain players i can have a look at for my Panthers franchise??

Tbh the franchise is becoming like a second-string QB. Amazing in places-but majority of the time uninspiring. I used to love playing Madden, but it's just become stale, and badly needs a major redesign to breath new life into it. Think I'll wait to get a pre-owned copy or just rent it to see what it's like. EA isn't ripping me off like it has in the past for just a few tweaks. And even when there are tweaks, you don't see them.

Noel Devine. HB, got some great speed on him, despite his not so great Overall.

cheers mate :) trust me the franchise mode is revamped! the new dynamic player performence makes a world off difference, just feels so fresh and new, no ridiculous glitches its just so promising and realistic ajt09

Really like Madden 12, much better than 11 due to the new collision system. Planning to start a new franchise mode soon, not sure who to pick though.

Always great to start with a development team ala panthers it's always a better feeling when you win some form of championship and you feel more of an attatchment to the players, good sides to go are;

Washington
Cinccinati
Tampa bay
Buffalo

Noel Devine. HB, got some great speed on him, despite his not so great Overall.

Ha, he played for my alma mater!

Met him a few times.

Was a 5 star recruit coming out of high school; he had crazy youtube videos. But when he got to college he didn't possess the mental attributes good RBs need. However his speed and technical ability made up for it.

He actually hasn't made an NFL squad yet. He's turning out to be a headcase.

I own and love NFL 11 :) still play it nearly everyday! don't think NFL12 has come out on PS3 yet though, I will wait a few months for the game to become pre-owned as I rarely buy new games! such a rip off! I have a very up to date and awesome shop below my office block and pop in there once a week :)

heard it has a few flaws but is still awesome! I love the graphics! New England all the way yo

New England fan myself Raikan! But with Brady and co. it makes franchise mode far to easy ecspecially with the new game system, there's one deep flaw but a new patch is out on saturday that will hopefully remove only the flaw that hinges franchise mode atm,
As for Devine, Rich Eissen said he was one of the most gifted players ever seen coming out of high school, with Reggie Bush esc performences! but i havent signed himn up yet as i already start with 3 insain RB's

Ewww New England. Jets all tha way! Devine is amazing! IRL if he gets his **** sorted he will be amazing.

yehh he could be class, I quite like Rex Ryan and in Mark Sanchez i think Jets will be world champs within 3 years

I dont really know that many other teams to be honest, I love the Titans, Pats, Jets are cool as well, Panthers are good as well! Still learning everything there is to know about the game :) I love it, I really do! wish I could have played it, I was chosen for my province at high school level for Rugby on a few occasions! I think I would be a good TE or probably a good OLB :)

guys guys, come now :) Chris Johnson!

[video=youtube;_6eKCwt2WsA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6eKCwt2WsA[/video]

Yeah, i really wanna start playing, hopefully I can find a league around where i live, but now my priorities are football and futsal. If i did play I would make a good HB or WR. Im a little tall for my age, and i still have some growing to go, plus im pretty quick. Would really love to play a serious game or two one day, school games for pe just dont compare me thinks!

Definitely gonna get it,.. And obviously, starting with the NFL team I support, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

I like the Madden games but I just can't figure out how to use the franchise system and the end of a season, drafting players, etc. It annoys me to the point that I put it down. May get this and try to figure out how it's done.