Madden 12

Ben, you are allocated 7 draft slots, 1st round drafts are always the best players with the most potential! if you win the Superbowl you automatically get the last round pick of 32 (even though I think as the winner you should get 1st pick)

you can sim to your next pick and from there you have 10 minutes to go through the draftee's and either fill up gaps left by not being able to resign certain players due to salary cap or just released by your franchise, during the season you will need to spend at least 4 weeks scouting players, start from #1 and work your way down, every 4 weeks untick the players you have scouted and do the next 18-21 players...

you can trade draft picks as well :) I do this sometimes as I normally win the Superbowl and have a decent pick for my second round! it all depends really! I have a mate who sims the 1st season and comes like "mid table" and gives him a pick of around 10-16 for the 1st round and you can pick up a superstar this way!

I normally sim the rest of the draft after my 4th round pick, rest are quite ****!

Winning the superbowl means you are the best team, which is why you don't need to improve much with the draft, which is why they get the last picks, and the worst teams get the first picks. It's to make the whole league as even as possible, and to give all the teams a chance..

I may just give that a shot! Just got to play through to a superbowl first though :p

Been playing this for the last week and it is the best version of Madden EA have produced by far. Playing as the Raiders and Darren McFadden is just a beast at HB.

nice :) getting amped! how is the AI blocking system? they were pretty daft at blocking my pass/run/return's in NFL11...

Going to start with Titans :) Chris Johnson and Randy Starks! nice!

The blocking is a lot better from Madden 10 (Last one i had) I don't know if it's much of an improvement from 11, but it is pretty **** good. Lot of time in the pocket now.

sweeeet, used to get farking ****** off when Vince Wilfork used to flatten like 2 of my players and sack me! my missus gets cross with me too! not a fun few seconds...

What is Kenny Britt's starting rating?

Wouldn't have a clue, would pop in the disk, but I'm fat and lazy and NHL 12 is in at the moment ;) Sorrrrry