How would you rate my signitures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you make me a signature with Nikola Kalinić in Hajduk shirt, a Hajduk emblem by it in hi-res. Something like Spikester's sig. Also a sig with Messi in Hajduk shirt is also something I'd like to have as a sig.

Could you make me a signature with Nikola Kalinić in Hajduk shirt, a Hajduk emblem by it in hi-res. Something like Spikester's sig. Also a sig with Messi in Hajduk shirt is also something I'd like to have as a sig.

i can do the Kalinic one for you. but im not so sure about the messi one.. i mean ill have a go but i am not promising anything

madman would you be able to do me a josh mcerachan one with the chelsea badge and "Chelseas Next number 8"
thanks in advance

I'm booting up my laptop now so it'll be a few mins

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Could i have a
Josh McEachran
" Bring your vodka and your charlie"
Please.
Cheers Mate

madman would you be able to do me a josh mcerachan one with the chelsea badge and "Chelseas Next number 8"
thanks in advance

i will do both for you, i didnt see your other request... (the 1st one) by mistake... my eyes are not what they used to be ;) lol ill start them now :)

Madman

Love it, but could you possibly make the text for my name a little bigger, and maybe have in at the bottom right of the screen, under Diouf?

Steve

i have no idea what happened at the side... when it saved it saved properly... i will re upload after my tea see if that sorts it out

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

unfortunatly it is still doing it spikester... sorry :(

Madman

Just seen your post, that is a shame it keeps doing it, as it looks spot on, apart from the stretched logo and fuzzy triangle :(

The text for my name is spot on.

Steve

Lovely stuff :)

Steve

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Hope this has worked.