How would you rate my signitures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll do it tomorrow .. Internet has been down all afternoon pretty much. An I'm up early tomorrow morning 5.30 to be precise :(

Team: Liverpool
Render (which site so that i do not have to hunt for it): Photos to be used below
Brush(s): Don't mind
Font (either give the name or the link to the font (using the website above): Whatever you think will look good, can you put the text centred at the bottom "Liverpool's 7, 8, 9"
Colour: Red

Background: View attachment 131139
Images from left to right: View attachment 131136 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135
Small image in either corner: View attachment 131138

For the Suarez + Carroll pictures, can you crop them so you can only see them, without the surroundings? Blended into the background if possible, if not then just do it on a plain red background :)

Any questions, let me know :) Thanks a lot!

I will my internet is back up now so I gota do the arsenal one too plus my tea is ready soon soo I'll start about 5.10ish mate

Mate dotle you do me one? Edon Dzeko and the text soula ne Bosnian Diamond. The rest is all up to you! Thank you soooo much!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Sorry about this. My iPhone has some issues. Could you do one for me? Edin Dzeko is the player and the text should be Bosnian diamond. The rest is up to you! thank you sooo much and sorry once again for the previous post...

Mate dotle you do me one? Edon Dzeko and the text soula ne Bosnian Diamond. The rest is all up to you! Thank you soooo much!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Sorry about this. My iPhone has some issues. Could you do one for me? Edin Dzeko is the player and the text should be Bosnian diamond. The rest is up to you! thank you sooo much and sorry once again for the previous post...

here you go:

yep ill do it in a min

Last edited:
Team: Liverpool
Render (which site so that i do not have to hunt for it): Photos to be used below
Brush(s): Don't mind
Font (either give the name or the link to the font (using the website above): Whatever you think will look good, can you put the text centred at the bottom "Liverpool's 7, 8, 9"
Colour: Red

Background: View attachment 131139
Images from left to right: View attachment 131136 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135
Small image in either corner: View attachment 131138

For the Suarez + Carroll pictures, can you crop them so you can only see them, without the surroundings? Blended into the background if possible, if not then just do it on a plain red background :)

Any questions, let me know :) Thanks a lot!

Here you go... hope its what you want:

View attachment 131211

leave feedback :)

Here you go... hope its what you want:

View attachment 131211

leave feedback :)

Do you think you could make the players more prominent, so foreground? Also, can you get rid of the text you added, but put the numbers 7 8 and 9 below the corresponding players, so 7 for Suarez, 8 for Gerrard, 9 for Carroll? Thanks a lot mate, my fault not yours, it looks good :)

Do you think you could make the players more prominent, so foreground? Also, can you get rid of the text you added, but put the numbers 7 8 and 9 below the corresponding players, so 7 for Suarez, 8 for Gerrard, 9 for Carroll? Thanks a lot mate, my fault not yours, it looks good :)

yeah mate, im gona do that request for Dzeko first though (its only fair :) ) but i will do that for you, i thought that the players were too to lol.. but yeah give me about 15 mins and i will :)

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

thanks mate could you have a look at my story

ok mate, give me about 15 - 20 mins and i will

do you think you could make the players more prominent, so foreground? Also, can you get rid of the text you added, but put the numbers 7 8 and 9 below the corresponding players, so 7 for suarez, 8 for gerrard, 9 for carroll? Thanks a lot mate, my fault not yours, it looks good :)

v2:
View attachment 131219

cheers mate looks briliant... if you don't mind I will ask another one in a couple of weeks :D great job!

Do you do avatars also? If yes, could you do me one of Niko Kranjčar, just cut out the picture, nothing fancy... Thanks in advance!