Madmonkey's Challenges (Short Games)

madmonkey

Reaction score
Welcome to Madmonkey's Challenges

Overview
I will be uploading a series of short term game saves for everyone to enjoy.
The challenges will usually be around 6 months long (in game) and are ideal for anyone after a quick game and for people that dont have the patience for long term games.

I will keep addding more so long as the idea is popular, and i will add a leader board for each challenge.

if you wish to be added to the leader board please upload screenshots of; league table, game status and Transfers.
1 point for every league point you get
1 point for every 1 + goal difference
10 points for a cup win
20 points for a league win
5 points for a cup or league runners up
Challenge 1
englishpremierdivisioni.jpg

Blackpool Find themselves top of the league in January, can you keep them there? The board have allocated £18m for trasnfers to help you.
Challenge is untill end of first season,
Leader Board:

Challenge 2
serieainformationleague.png

Juventus are in a relegation battle! Despite having won 27 Serie A Titles Juventus have been on a downwards spiral since the 2006 Italian football scandal.
They are 19th in the league after 15 games, how high can they finish?
Leader Board:

Challenge 3

18notout.png

18 not out
Manchester United and Liverpool Football Club sit in 1st and 2nd in the premier league with 6 games to go. Pundits are going crazy trying to work out who will win thier 19th title first.
It is up to you to decide!
Leader Board:

Challenge 4
worldcupinformationstag.png

It is 2014.
It is the world cup semi final.
Chose your team
Win the cup​
Leader Board:
fm1063 20 points.
sibbe97 12 points.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=180233

Challenge 5
germanfirstdivisioninfoz.png

Stuttgart have had a difficult start to the season, and now face a tough task to get back into europe.
Leader Board:

Challenge 6
killietop.png

Rangers 6, Celtic 6, Kilmarnock 1?
Since the inception of the SPL only two teams have managed to win it, and only one different team has managed to come second.
This year Kilmarnock sit in first place at the begining of january with a healthy point advantage.
Can they win thier first title in almost 50 years?
Leader Board:

Suggestions welcomed!

Last edited:
i woukd have downloaded it if it was based on LFC Marshalls update

Updated with new challenge added.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

if anyone has an idea for challenge, post it here and i will do what i can to create it for the world to enjoy!

how about a big club goes into administration and are bottom in january and dont have any funds just the players they already have?

How about just a straight copy from Stuttgart's problem at the winter break. In the relegation spot and looking real poor

you could try moving a big 4 team down to league 2 and simming to jan 1st, then editing the table so they have 0 points and set us the task of saving them by the end of the season.

thanks for the input, i am working on one atm, when that is up, i will start work on those.

looks good but doin stroy at minute so gonna have to wait for this :D

maybe a team from the SPL is top not celtic or rangers a small team and gotta try and keep them there like the blackpool one

maybe a team from the SPL is top not celtic or rangers a small team and gotta try and keep them there like the blackpool one

ok,

I have one ready to upload later, then i will create the stuggart one as suggested above,

then i will do the SPL one.

My next one after that will be based in south america.