Madrid Sign Kaka

ChrisMorgan

Reaction score
Just listening to TalkSport and there saying Kaka has signed for the Glacticos for €65m (thats euros ;))

yup £56Million in english terms on skysports

really. i highly doubt that is true. no news on sky sports news.

i hope it's not true i have a bet with a real fan they won't sign any of:
fabregas
messi
villa
aguero
ribery
kaka
clichy
pato
silva

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

yup £56Million in english terms on skysports
where does it say that

i just saw it. it's just reports in spains which is the least reliable source ever. i remember there being reports in italy kaka had signed for city. most probably bullshit.

it might fall through you never know. look how long it took ashavan to sign for arsenal

madrid bid £56m now. in january man city bid £100m+. so my point is if kaka does go milan are going to receive half what they could of had, if you were Berlusconi would you not of just pushed kaka to man city,just think of what milan could of done with that money.

wow. great for madrid. perez is back with extravaganza spending. kaka n ronaldo at madrid, simply unbelieveable.

he hasnt signed but understand its very close apparently chelsea are putting together a bid to match real madrids stumbling block is fee to agents!!!

I hope he doesnt go to madrid, id rather see him stay at milan or go to someone like man city(evev though i hate them) so i could see him play..

BBC say the deal is close but on sky it's saying it's bull ****

I'm sick of all the stories that just go on and on. Would be :O if he left tbh. He made out that he loved Milan and thats why he turned down the 500k a week wage with Man City.

see what happens though

Incredible!
He said he will stay at Milan over his career, but now he leave?

Milan refused 100M from Man City and they accept just 65 from RM?

And anyway, if he will be sold, Milan can take some good players with this money.

Well. he does say that he don't want to leave Milan, but if Milan were to sell him, I doubt that he won't go.

Skysports has pulled the stories from there website and know that Spain is the most unreliable source ever and anyone ever to listen to them are extremely gullable and need to get a grip.

It's not gone thru yet. It aint on the BBC and aint on SSN.

U think Cristy will go then?
no it was a long list. i think he was on it but i've just forgot to put him on.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I hope he doesnt go to madrid, id rather see him stay at milan or go to someone like man city(evev though i hate them) so i could see him play..
you not have sky they show almost all barcelona and madrid games. how would you watch him if he was in italy. is there a channel where you can watch italian football.

pfff kaka might go to real madrd.... but the other day he said summit like.....

i am happy at milan and i have decided to stay here and that is the end of it so leave me in peace.....

not actually word for word like but it said something simlair on sky sports news yesterday....

but kakas agent is his dad so think of the money his old man will get so i reckon his dad has got somethink to do with it