Resource icon

FMKorea Mafia 424 - ByH 2020-03-15

Hi mate. Noticed both wide men are now wingers but the screenshot shows players who cut inside. Is this the best approach to use players capable of cutting in but in the winger role to get some width in there?
I apologize for any confusion caused by the players.
it is recommended to place the player on the side that matches the foot.

How is the update running at lastest fm just got my laptop back and 1st release was amazing till update

For me this tactic is amazing, tried a lot of them but this one suits me the best

And my other favourite 424 haven't tried the latest version out as much though, how's people been with it?

still using v1 cuz v1 very nice and make underdog team can win if fight with big club

And my other favourite 424 haven't tried the latest version out as much though, how's people been with it?

I switched to this tactic got me promoted to La Liga at the eleventh hour. I tried every possible tactics (IE Blood Sword, Dobba's 4-2-3-1, BJT 3-6-1, Vujevic 3-4-1-2, but this tactic worked the best for me or for my team that consist of youngsters and average players. I think for the Spanish league, playing 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 will yield the best results against most teams.

Hi great tactic for me using Swindon no money so only a couple of loans and free agents signed First 2 seasons L2 followed by L1 champions still only a little money but a few games into championship season top 10 this has been on fmt played on ipad using v2

nice update for BETA... will try this.. tq ByH for the update

Reactions: ByH
I just plugged v3 in to give it a whirl. It's very much in the future and my Saints are probably the best around at the moment whilst Spurs are struggling but I didn't expect it to be like this. Also added a couple of others, Arsenal and Man U are still very dominant clubs who are as good as us. The last game was also also at a neutral stadium as it was the FA Cup Final.
1580740402345.png

1580746596303.png

1580746641134.png

1580746686276.png

Last edited:
I just plugged v3 in to give it a whirl. It's very much in the future and my Saints are probably the best around at the moment whilst Spurs are struggling but I didn't expect it to be like this. Also added a couple of others, Arsenal and Man U are still very dominant clubs who are as good as us. The last game was also also at a neutral stadium as it was the FA Cup Final.
Thank you for your continued interest and review.

Any update for the new me out? Am delaying updating my game

It works fine with 2.4.

I'm sorry but it really dosen't work good for the new update. After the new update I stared concede a minimum of 3 goals a game

I'm sorry but it really dosen't work good for the new update. After the new update I stared concede a minimum of 3 goals a game
i'm using the new update and its working great for me. One of the best tactics i've used this year.