Resource icon

FMKorea Mafia 424 - ByH 2020-03-15

what differences are on the update.
Release of offside traps.

Short pass for all central players for stable transport in the centre.
Change BPD to CD for this.
But, It still emphasizes creative pass as a whole.

This has got me back in...

A good attacking tactic...

1581544328586.png

Reactions: ByH
Who with? Pictures of results when using the newer tactic?
You a right. I'm wrong.
I was impatient with short term tests.
now, I have a long-term test and find that the previous Winger version is better.
I'll update again.
Thanks.

Last edited:
using this tactic with Juventus and i'm having great results since you have updated the tactic (from the Torino match)
i'm curious what's your best tactic all round sub top, top in your opinion?
I think
This tactic is popular because of attack and generality, but its defensive stability is slightly lower.
If you are looking for stability, I recommend my 4Back+MRL and 3Back tactics.

The older version before update was amazing, reminded me the way leicester played, sit deep, absorb pressure then hit hard and fast on counter, long balls over the top, but this recent update, the style of play has changed, wingers get too far forward and hold the ball longer than before, not so many through balls either.
is this due to the change from Wingers to IF?

Reactions: ByH
The older version before update was amazing, reminded me the way leicester played, sit deep, absorb pressure then hit hard and fast on counter, long balls over the top, but this recent update, the style of play has changed, wingers get too far forward and hold the ball longer than before, not so many through balls either.
is this due to the change from Wingers to IF?
Thank you for the specific analysis.
Your analysis was mostly correct.

In the IF version, there were many turnovers during the cut-in process.
To fix this, I returned to the Winger version.
It was to make more space, too. It showed better scoring, creativity and stability.

I refered to my MRL based self test, FMBase, FMArena and MCSNIPER on FMKOREA test league.
Figures showed that the Winger version is better than IF version.

Last edited: