Resource icon

FMKorea Mafia 424 - ByH 2020-03-15

Hi again @ByH, i download "Mafia 424W" and on midfield have CM - Sup and BWM - Sup . Not like you have on 1st page mate "CM and Deep-Lying Playmaker should not have the PPM "Gets forward whenever possible" . Something is wrong? :confused:

Because i wanna use it on Third Division of Portugal with Lourosa and i like this system tactic
Cheers for the tactic and if you could help me

Reactions: ByH
Excessive overlapping in the 2mid system ruins the team's balance.
Especially in this aggressive formation.

Different match engines may have different effects, but generally 2mid should not be overlapped.:)

Excessive overlapping in the 2mid system ruins the team's balance.
Especially in this aggressive formation.

Different match engines may have different effects, but generally 2mid should not be overlapped.:)

Yeah @ByH but when i downloaded and put the tactic on game, the midfield have CM - Sup and BWM - Sup and not "CM and Deep-Lying Playmaker” like you have on 1st page. It’s correct mate? You understand what i’m trying to say?

Yeah @ByH but when i downloaded and put the tactic on game, the midfield have CM - Sup and BWM - Sup and not "CM and Deep-Lying Playmaker” like you have on 1st page. It’s correct mate? You understand what i’m trying to say?
Oh, Sorry~:eek:
I didn't update the Role.
Thank you for pointing out.
I updated it.

Last edited:
Hi ByH, sorry if the question seems stupid. I download your "updated tactic" just now and it stil BWM-Su and CM-Su......
Is it that I am downloading it from wrong link ?

Thanks in advance
Please feel free to ask questions.
It's downloaded in a role that matches the screenshot.
BWM,CM right.

I'm using the BWM & CM (SUPPORT). Are you finding the DLP & AP better?

I'm using the BWM & CM (SUPPORT). Are you finding the DLP & AP better?
Oh sorry. i didn't explain the update.
The details are the same, so there is no difference.
Only increased aggressiveness of WingBack.

This isn't as effective as it was before the new patch came out

Seem to be letting loads of goals in but scoring to. Lots of 3-3 games after being 3 up

• Wow
Seem to be letting loads of goals in but scoring to. Lots of 3-3 games after being 3 up
It was a popular tactic from the beginning because of many goals and the use of AMRL than stability.
I will update the improved 2.4version soon. :D

It was a popular tactic from the beginning because of many goals and the use of AMRL than stability.
I will update the improved 2.4version soon. :D
Cheers mate, don't wanna go looking for another tactic

• Wow