Magaluf 2011

i wish mate but baby is due in July. I went about 4 years ago and it was one messy week indeed.

I'd rather go elsewhere - call me boring but Amsterdam seems more of an attraction.

I'd rather go elsewhere - call me boring but Amsterdam seems more of an attraction.

Amsterdam if you want the *** and spliffs but Magaluf if you want the non stop partying and drinking.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

I cant wait haha its going to be amazing!

You ever been before mate?

Amsterdam if you want the *** and spliffs but Magaluf if you want the non stop partying and drinking.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

You ever been before mate?
nope. its my first and i plan to make the most of it! what was it like when you went?

about 15 of my mates are going from college, cant stop talking about it

nope. its my first and i plan to make the most of it! what was it like when you went?

Absolutely unreal mate. We got to our hotel at 4 in the morning dropped our bags off and went straight out and didnt come back until 4 the next morning via skinny dipping and cliff jumping on the way back lol.

Absolutely unreal mate. We got to our hotel at 4 in the morning dropped our bags off and went straight out and didnt come back until 4 the next morning via skinny dipping and cliff jumping on the way back lol.
haha start as you mean to go on lol what were the drink prices like?

haha start as you mean to go on lol what were the drink prices like?

When i went it was quite cheep but iv heard its gone up abit. Dont be put off though because if you ask for a vodka and redbull then you will get a big glass and it will contain more vodka than redbull mate so its worth it.

Krakow > Magaluf.
Krakow is mint!!!got some family there, went there with school as well and the people were pretty much pushing us into this club even though we were clearly underaged... NICE!!