Magaluf 2011

Wasnt fond of Krakow or anywhere in Poland really. Prague is brilliant, actually anywhere in Czech Rep or Slovakia is cool. Good times in Bratislava and Ostrava too.
What!?!?!? Krakows mint!! Having said that there are quite a lot of angry drunk people there :S

Went to Magaluf last year, dont remember anything but the plane journey there really... awesome!

Ayia Napa isn't too bad, bit grotty i thought, we stayed in Protaras and just went into Napa every night instead which was a good idea, for water sports in the day and peace and quiet for sleeping ^^)

Malia was my favourite tbf, not sure why, not as if its "better" just in my personal opinion i had the best time out of the three.

Going to Ibiza this year again. Can't wait.

Been away with my mates for the past 4 years but looking forward to Ibiza the most.

I went to Ibiza last summer, loved it.

If anyone is going themselves - take ******* loads of money, and dont go for more than a week.

We went for 2 weeks, when I got home I think I slept for about 3 days.

me and my mates looked into Ibiza but we decided against it because it was alot more expensive. so we chose magaluf lol

BCM OFFICIAL Line Up for 2011: ( This is only the clubland lineup )

Sunday 19th June 2011
Danny Dyer
Fearless & Lois - Live
...Jorg Schmid
Friday Night Posse
MC Domino

Sunday 26th June 2011
Cascada - Live
N-Trance
Frisco
MC Domino

Sunday 3rd July 2011
Tinie Tempah - Live
Darren Styles
Breeze
Friday Night Posse
MC Domino

Sunday 10th July 2011
N-Trance
Flip & FIll
Andy Whitby
MC Domino

Sunday 17th July 2011
Peter Andre - Live
Micky Modelle
Friday Night Posse
Andre Brother
...MC Domino

Sunday 24th July 2011
Darren Styles
Skyla
Friday Night Posse
Frisco
MC Domino

Sunday 31st July 2011
Cascada - Live
N-Trance
Friday Night Posse
MC Domino

Sunday 7th August 2011
Darren Styles
N-Trance
Flip & Fill
MC Domino

Sunday 14th August 2011
Aggro Santos - Live
Frisco
Andy Whitby
Friday Night Posse
MC Domino

What!?!?!? Krakows mint!! Having said that there are quite a lot of angry drunk people there :S

I just never seem to have a good time in Poland, its always raining and dreary and I end up getting very bored.

Looking on going away somewhere in the summer, just been getting festivals and **** sorted first. :)

I went last july was the best holiday of my life. All I say is if you can join freestyle do it. You get free entry to clubs, cheaper drinks, BCM free entry, water park. after a while they kick all the spanish out and have free access to it. Booze cruise. was smashed everyday :)