Mahatma Otoo | Future Ghanian superstar?

shootie

Sergi <3
Reaction score
I found this player while on a tactic testing game with Man City. Was looking for a young back up for Tevez in his DLF role. Plays for Hearts of Oak in the Ghanian league

Just to prove that I searched for him but couldnt find him

View attachment 53837

Now here is the screenshot of him in my game atm. Tried to sign him and ill see if he will get a work permit (I doubt it) but saying that if you lot are managing abroad you could sign him.

View attachment 53836

I decided to look him up on Genie Scout and he turns out to be a pretty immense Complete Forward according to it, And for 150k where could I go wrong?

View attachment 53838

He does turn very good.
I had when I was in Ghana in about 2018

Wow nice find Shootie!

Youths 2 - 1 Salthill :D

Wow nice find Shootie!

Youths 2 - 1 Salthill :D

Yeah :D mid table now .Although Salthill are probably favourites to go down it was still nice to pick up 3 points.

Work Permit turned down for City. Gonna try appeal.

Saw him on my first 10.3 game ive never got a permit

Why is it so hard to get a work permit for foriegn players in these games, in real life it takes a while to obtain one but atelast you eventually sign the god **** player! :/

Why is it so hard to get a work permit for foriegn players in these games, in real life it takes a while to obtain one but atelast you eventually sign the god **** player! :/

I think they were trying to refrain the players from resorting to different countries in finding regens for their teams in which they would grow into becoming world superstars.

Whats gennie scout and how do i get it,

Go on google, try typing in 'FM 10 Genie Scout'?!

Oh look they have there own website and forum and stuff. :)

Also the file is the 6th most downloaded file from this website, you can get it from there, but I suggest getting it from their own personal site as it's more likely going to be the most up to date version.

Also, if you search, there are lots, and lots of threads on it, like, this one.

So please in future can you search before posting irrelevent questions. Thanks.

I've grabbed a hold of him, but he looks more promising in my game.
He has 17 Teamwork and 18 Workrate. :S

I'm guessing most of his stats are set to 0 before the game starts and lets the game randomly set stats

Yeah, more of his stats are random. His "Important Matches" stats in my game is 13, which is almost twice of the screenshot here.

he signed for sevilla in mine for 250k.

They want over 4 million now.

Cheers, I'm managing Ghana and he very well could be exactly what I'm looking for!

his PA is -9 so he could have even more potential than that... or less :p

when a potential ability is in the Minus's i.e. -9 it means that it is random Stats every save....

Only mostly happens to wonderkids

one of the best on the 10,3 patch for sure
bought him when he was 17 and played for my dinamo team for 4 years scoring at will
develops fast