Major Injury Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweeedz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 9K

Sweeedz

Reaction score
Started a new game with Newcastle and downloaded some training schedules, now my players are getting injured left and right. The board refuses me to have more then 2 physios. What should I do?

Save your game often and just reload when you have been hit by some retarded injury shitstorm again, or get fmrte and just remove the injuries. The injuries in this game are complete and utter bullshit, no way you should accept such **** design.

Have a look at the training schedules. Look at what type of injuries you are getting. If they are mostly muscle related, then they are training/playing too hard. If your issues started immediately after you downloaded them, that is where to start.

SCF the injury rate is below real life injury rates. Dont tell people false information as it doesnt help them.

Amount of Physios doesn't really matter, better get one decent then few mediocre.

SCF the injury rate is below real life injury rates. Dont tell people false information as it doesnt help them.

ORLY? If it was false information then why did he make his post in the first place stating his players are getting injured left and right. My god, have you even played the game?

Changed training schedules and it helped a bit. The board finally accepted more physios. Have 4 brazilians that have continental reputation.

ORLY? If it was false information then why did he make his post in the first place stating his players are getting injured left and right. My god, have you even played the game?
He's downloaded training schedules, he's not using the Football Manager standard training schedules so it's not the games fault.

He's downloaded training schedules, he's not using the Football Manager standard training schedules so it's not the games fault.

How does that change anything regarding the utterly retarded amount of injuries in this game? As a true fanboy you can keep claiming it's the player's fault, but even the ai controlled teams have insane amounts of injuries. Realistic my ***. It's just plain bullshit. Next thing you're going to say the amount of own goals is realistic as well. :S

How does that change anything regarding the utterly retarded amount of injuries in this game? As a true fanboy you can keep claiming it's the player's fault, but even the ai controlled teams have insane amounts of injuries. Realistic my ***. It's just plain bullshit. Next thing you're going to say the amount of own goals is realistic as well. :S
Why play the game if you're slating it that much?

Phyio's doesn't effect how long your players are out for, only how accurately they can predict how long they're going to be injured.

Compare your game's injury list to real life, probably won't be too much different..

I do agree about own goals but like 75% of them are deflections that in real life would go to the striker but on FM don't... It's annoying but not unrealistic.

Yeah I have, have you? He has downloaded training schedules. If the training levels are set too high they lead to player overexertion and injuries. Soak tests also show that injuries are lower than real life. Next time know what you are talking about before trying to take pop at people, otherwise you just look a little stupid.

Last edited:
Phyio's doesn't effect how long your players are out for, only how accurately they can predict how long they're going to be injured.

Compare your game's injury list to real life, probably won't be too much different..

I do agree about own goals but like 75% of them are deflections that in real life would go to the striker but on FM don't... It's annoying but not unrealistic.

Indeed the bug isnt the number of own goals, but the number of deflected shots that are given as own goals. Its been noted for FM13.

Changed training schedules and it helped a bit. The board finally accepted more physios. Have 4 brazilians that have continental reputation.

Which training schedules were you using before? And which ones are you using now?

Raikan007's Training Schedules v.2 FM12 and switched to Road to Glory [First Team]

Yeah I have, have you? He has downloaded training schedules. If the training levels are set too high they lead to player overexertion and injuries. Soak tests also show that injuries are lower than real life. Next time know what you are talking about before trying to take pop at people, otherwise you just look a little stupid.

Show me those soak tests then instead of pretending you have proof without revealing any. You may imply i dont know what im talking about, but what makes you think you do?
Regardless of your so called "soak tests" you cant tell me the amount of broken legs, wrists, ankles, arms, toes, feet, cheeks, jaws, skulls and what not, correspond in any way to reality. In fm it isn't uncommon an ai team is forced to substitute 3 players in 1 match because of injuries. Or 2 people getting injured in the first 10 minutes of a match. I mean wtf, that's just bullshit. Try to justify that with your soak tests.

This week i started a save with Feyenoord and in the first season I had 2 people of my first team breaking their leg. Well, i think irl no Feyenoord player has broken his leg for at least 10 years. -.-

Show me those soak tests then instead of pretending you have proof without revealing any. You may imply i dont know what im talking about, but what makes you think you do?
Regardless of your so called "soak tests" you cant tell me the amount of broken legs, wrists, ankles, arms, toes, feet, cheeks, jaws, skulls and what not, correspond in any way to reality. In fm it isn't uncommon an ai team is forced to substitute 3 players in 1 match because of injuries. Or 2 people getting injured in the first 10 minutes of a match. I mean wtf, that's just bullshit. Try to justify that with your soak tests.

This week i started a save with Feyenoord and in the first season I had 2 people of my first team breaking their leg. Well, i think irl no Feyenoord player has broken his leg for at least 10 years. -.-

Because unlike you, I listen to the people who make the game and thus actually know what they are talking about. They are SI soak tests done by the people who make the game, they are all over the SI forums, go and ask PaulC, who makes the game about them, they are in his post list. Injuries have been discussed at length over there, with huge amounts data evidence, as opposed to your small anectode.

Injuries can happen any time in a match, be it real life or in FM. There two current issues with injuries. The overall number of injuries is fine, in fact its lower than real life, both in terms of major injuries and minor injuries, but the ratio of injuries between match and training is slightly too far towards match injuries, there are slightly too few training ones, and slightly too many match ones.

Also there is a slight issue that the type of injury gained doesnt always correspond to what caused the injury. For example a player going down with no one around him, getting a bruised jaw, or a crunching tackle leaving a player with a hamstring strain.

Again if you want to find out more, go on to the SI forums. But what you are saying is misleading to the OP, especially as he reported that once he changed schedules the issue got better.

Last edited:
This is what i keep asking myself as well. It doesn't make my complaints about the game less valid though.

Unless you are reporting them as bugs, or actually proving they're issues its pretty pointless, cos then nothing changes.

That is why they have a bug forum on the official site. I spend a lot of time there reporting issues.

Because unlike you, I listen to the people who make the game and thus actually know what they are talking about. They are SI soak tests done by the people who make the game, they are all over the SI forums, go and ask PaulC, who makes the game about them, they are in his post list. Injuries have been discussed at length over there, with huge amounts data evidence, as opposed to your small anectode.

Rofl. Well, did you expect the SI devs to acknowledge their game is flawed? My evidence might be anecdotal, your evidence is biased to say the least.
Ofc, theoretically injuries can happen at any time, but the simple truth is irl you will hardly ever see people getting injured in the first few minutes of a match, which is completely logical, while in FM this happens frequently. Not to speak about teams having to substitute 3 players due to serious injuries, or even losing 4 (!!) players in 1 match. This just hardly ever happens in RL. In fm it's a common thing.

Don't get me started about the types of injuries, those are just as retarded as the rate of injuries. Hip injuries, hernia's, double hernia's? I have never heard of any player getting such an injury. In fm 1 of your players get'***** by that **** every other week. Fractured skulls, damaged spines, dislocated jaws, do i have to go on. What kind of sick joke is this. If this happens to any player IRL it would be world news, in FM you are privileged to see such types of injuries left and right.

Edit: and what i am saying is not misleading, it just doesn't correspond with SI propaganda. :)

Last edited:
Back