Can you be more specific? What does not work?

I had a few probs with the defense, was scoring a lot of goals, but taking at least half of that into my net!!!

It's Wining 6-3, and 7-4... and so long.

So if u get games where your st dont score, bad day, you will be squashed, and then, morale goes down, and in the next game, you wont score, for lacking of confidence!!!

Anyway, up until now, is the best one with the new patch.

Bacreful wen playing against huge teams, like RM, it may happen like me, I won @ home 4-1 and 2 weak's later lost 7-1. The confidence goes down, and almost let the Csp go, luckly I had like 9 points ahead...

Hope it helps, but please bare in mind, that this probs, maybe players fault, and not the tactic... and off corse, I was palying Benfica and they are well known for doing stuff that no one believes (in real life... off corse) :))

Since the new patch came out i've struggled with my favourite tactics, but credit to you this tactic is fantastic, although on Match Prep i just keep it on Average, Attacking movement for the whole time :)

Been trying it out with Bayern and Gomez in that Left Striker role is an absolute beast!!!

i used this tactic towards the end of my 3rd season and have to say that it is fantastic! plenty of goals and plenty of wins. cant wait for the new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
you used that team?

Your Barcelona tactic looks good, but one of the screenshots says you won 7-1 and you league says you haven't had goals against all season? Any results vs Real Madrid? I don't think people really need another barcelona tactic that can dominate weak teams, as even a 4 year old can make that. Your other tactic is really good, so I would focus on making a tactic that works for teams without 11 star players if I was you.

Looks Good here, for now... I'll keep u updated

View attachment 233037

Additional Info:

Prep Macth: Teamwork on high (after I'll probably change to Defensive Mov, in order to compesate the fact that this is a over atcking tactic)

OI: For now... none, lets see
No TM and no PM
TT: Leave with *** Man

MidFielders: Ods against, more defensive ones, ods in favor, half & half

I still dont have that many games in, but like I said, If i stick with it, I'll update!!!!

Hey,I see ur having a lot of success with this tactic.Can i ask you which teams do you tend to concede the most against,and how do u concede?would help me to try and better its defence.I did that with Mr.houghs,so could give it a shot,maybe even let me look at the save game file.thanks.

After seeing such success in my 1st half of season with Bayern, thought id try this tactic also with my Scottish Hero save taking Alloa Athletic from 3rd Division to Premier league!

Have got to say i was last in 2nd division looking at getting relegated, put this on and again using match prep Attacking movement - Average and my god it is Genius! Got into play offs after Dundee ran away with the league and i won the play off! Hopefully can pull off the same and soon in Division 1 and soon will be in Premier League!!

Last edited:
I had a few probs with the defense, was scoring a lot of goals, but taking at least half of that into my net!!!

It's Wining 6-3, and 7-4... and so long.

So if u get games where your st dont score, bad day, you will be squashed, and then, morale goes down, and in the next game, you wont score, for lacking of confidence!!!

Anyway, up until now, is the best one with the new patch.

Bacreful wen playing against huge teams, like RM, it may happen like me, I won @ home 4-1 and 2 weak's later lost 7-1. The confidence goes down, and almost let the Csp go, luckly I had like 9 points ahead...

Hope it helps, but please bare in mind, that this probs, maybe players fault, and not the tactic... and off corse, I was palying Benfica and they are well known for doing stuff that no one believes (in real life... off corse) :))

ATTACKINGLY is this better then mr.hough 12.2?Let me know urgently,then I will try to spruce up its defence.

Working great for me. Playing with Benfica with B team in the 2nd league. won 1st year and 1st in the 2nd year.

In the main squad i use this most of the games, but only against smaller teams. 17 games, 3 goals conceded, average of 65% to 75% of ball possession.

Not sure against big temas since i use another tatic ( 3 CB and conuter attack)

Hmm somehow i missed this thread. Anyone still having success with this tactic? Im tempted to download it and give it a try?

just beat barça 3-0 with 57 % of possession. Portuguese league with no defeats nor draws

This tactic is amazing! The movement is lovely to watch, scores loads of goals, rarely concedes, and actually puts up a fight against similar/better rep teams!

This isn't my career save, just started up a test save to see if it will work. So I assume with more care and dedication to a game, the results will be even better!

View attachment 246221

Just look at that league table! Picking up 14 wins in 15 games beating all the big teams ( city, liverpool, united, spurs, chelsea). The draw was against stoke away from home when the tactic wasn't as fluid at the start of the season.

The best thing about the tactic is the results it picks up against better teams- it creates loads of cccs so they are no flukey wins at all!

View attachment 246222View attachment 246223View attachment 246224View attachment 246225

Last edited: