Infact, the only criticism I have for this tactic so far is that against lower rep teams it wins 3-0/4-0 as opposed to 6-0/7-0 like hough or devasto used to back in the day!

Nonetheless, if you do the maths, im still on track to score 120 goals in the league and my strikers are each on 24 goals in 24 games. My left winger is on 16 goals in 26 games and my right win is on 6 goals in 14 games! 13 assists in 22 games for wilshere from cm and 16 for my left winger!

currently working on asecond version on the right track,seems to work with small teams

I think I can end the test of my tactic here:)

View attachment 247106
Also in the semi-final of the champions league and just won in the 6th round of the fa cup and won the league cup!

Both my strikers had well over 45 goals each in all comps.
Walcott had 15 goals and a bag of assists
Hazzard had 26 goals and even more assists
Wilshere had sooo many aswell but i cba to load up the save again.

The season isnt even over :S

currently working on asecond version on the right track,seems to work with small teams

BTW, i just noticed that you have left the match prep option rather unclear.

In the OP you say leave it as "team work" in one of your posts in the thread you say "defensive positioning" and in your screen shots it's in a different language but I think it says "attacking movement"

which do you actually reccommend that we use with this tactic?

maybe good only with super teams like ManUtd .. fail with med/lowbies fo sure

Saying goodbye to my Wigan save tonight in which i won; Premier league x5
Champions League x2
FA cup x3
Club world championship x2
Community Sheild x4
League cup x6

I used this tactic throughout and didn't change a thing and it was awesome! Made the game so much easier. Best tactic i've iver used

iv just uninstalled fm13 and came back to fm12, wow how lucky this tactic has been made, goals goals goals and even more goal, more like the game that i love