Just won my first game with this 9-0, and even managed to miss 2 penalties.

Yeah, the final version that Celder uploaded earlier. I'm using balanced 30% and att movement, though if I was playing as a weaker team i'd imagine i would use Def. Positioning.

Cheers for the tactic btw, strongest i've tried so far.

Eibar, media prediction: 20th, work
Hannover, media prediction: 9th, not work

Why?

I cant access the download... What player rolls are you using? What is your mentality set at and your shape set at? Is there any individual player instructions?

what is a fmf as that is what the file comes up as when downloaded?

Im Curious, how would you compare this with Lok1to's tactic ?, they'ro similar i can't tell the difference but for some player roles

try both buddy If we see there is many tactics with the same formation and joggadores with the same function, but it doesn't mean that is equal or the same tactics to ...

when u say works for all teams do u mean even the lowest of lowest leagues in england?

Dude you copied this from Duke 4-3-3. you should say that or just post it as a tweak in his thread

worked wonders for pre-season. won against Arsenal 4-2. but when it really matters, lost 2 nil against City, lost 3 nil against Liverpool, but won once against Everton. is it because this team is really THAT bad that it can't in any way win against top top teams?

(using Sheffield Wednesday LOL)