Im Curious, how would you compare this with Lok1to's tactic ?, they'ro similar i can't tell the difference but for some player roles

They are only similar in shape!!!
If it has difference in some players roles like you said and you are wrong because there are others, it´s not the same tactic, maybe a good tweak, for me better than Lok1to's tactic!

Give him a break...there are plenty tactics around this forum based on the same shapes and even in players rules...

Enjoy FM15

Last edited:
Credit should be given where it's due. A mention atleast if it's a tweak

Don´t waste your time m8 really, just read the comment above mine, he is a fan and a believer !!! Let them live in their own world, i really don´t mind people copying and tweaking my tactics ( user cadchee has a tweaked version in MY OWN PAGE), because this is a public forum and the idea is "sharing", but people trying to pass over other peoples work claiming that it was their idea is just not right and tbh very lame, in some roles he didn´t even change the instructions, but like i said peace ! ;)

This tactic is ridiculous. My Bournemouth team (first season only signing is alex smithies) is destroying everyone. Played Liverpool in the FA Cup and lost 3-1 but had 22 odd shots to their 8, 60% possession. Only thing letting me down is a clinical striker in front of goal.

Defensively its tight. Out of 20 or so matches played so far Ive never conceeded more than once except vs Liverpool and Millwall.

very good tactic ! i love the fact its very attacking play but if u lose the ball there is always a free player to pick up that mistake so that the opposing team has no chance of retaining possesion :) !

Don´t waste your time m8 really, just read the comment above mine, he is a fan and a believer !!! Let them live in their own world, i really don´t mind people copying and tweaking my tactics ( user cadchee has a tweaked version in MY OWN PAGE), because this is a public forum and the idea is "sharing", but people trying to pass over other peoples work claiming that it was their idea is just not right and tbh very lame, in some roles he didn´t even change the instructions, but like i said peace ! ;)

lok1to, even if is a tweak, is way better than yours, i have tried yours with inter, Milan and lastly with Chivas and it doesn't work at all your tactic every time a new save, this tactic works simple as that, I tried tweaking yours and it just doesn't work, this guy hit it out and youare trying to say that is yours?

so if I post the same formation is your version? Please dude get real.

I know that he tactics doesn't always works the same for every team, give this guy some credit. I don't post mine because they just work for me, in fm13 I posted one and it didn't work for everybody that's why I don't post anymore tactics.

by the way good work mak

A very good tactic, but doesn't really work when you're a bigger team. Against a parked bus it's just countless short passes with no real penetration.
Fantastic when you're a smaller team, though.

lok1to, even if is a tweak, is way better than yours, i have tried yours with inter, Milan and lastly with Chivas and it doesn't work at all your tactic every time a new save, this tactic works simple as that, I tried tweaking yours and it just doesn't work, this guy hit it out and youare trying to say that is yours?

so if I post the same formation is your version? Please dude get real.

I know that he tactics doesn't always works the same for every team, give this guy some credit. I don't post mine because they just work for me, in fm13 I posted one and it didn't work for everybody that's why I don't post anymore tactics.

by the way good work mak

Ok it doesn´t work for you, but it works for me and a lot, lot of people, so where is the problem ? Maybe is yours! If its better than my tactic i don´t really care, that´s your opinion, is a matter of perspective m8. U must be a real believer to think that the idea behind this tactic was his, you are are the man that should get real. Like i said before, i don´t mind people tweaking my tactics (i have one tweaked version in my own page so u see i don´t mind) or even creating tactics based on mine, even it they are better or worst than my version, but i do mind and is very lame people doing that, claiming that it was their idea, just simple as that. I´m out of this discussion, peace and gg´s.

Last edited:
Its working great, i'm creating many chances, but very few CCs.

Also, most goals are coming from long shots, set pieces and not from my striker

Do I need to tweak it for away games?