Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Right, here's the deal.
I've searched, and searched, and searched, all over the internet, google, sortioutsi.net, you name it, i've searched and can't find it.
Every time there is one, for some reason the page is deleted or disabled in some way.
Has anyone found a guide for making a skin? I even searched on this site and there wasn't any.
I've got a lot of time on my hands and would love to make a skin.
Thanks guys.

i would like one as well. I have no idea

i am really keen on making one

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

not one person knows

I have the same problem I really want to make one to my tastes

1) One you have to be very good at photoshop.
2) You need alot of time and patience.

^ Reasons why I can't be arsed.

Oh well....
One can dream

H i am new to this website and i was wondering if anyone new how to make a skin on fm 10 if you do could you please direct me thank you

mate that's why i created the thread

Lewis do you reckon those two even read the thread? :D

so would i but oh well...
i did hear about if you download a skin and you can change a few things, i just want to know how and what those things are you need to change

And you need t know about XML and the archiver tool

what about facepacks, they any easier?

Yeah, but I feel no need as the 50000+ pack has pretty much everyone covered.

aww i cant do anything!! actually, im doing a db and pputting in virtual teams and players

I'd like to make a skin from scratch too. I have too much time on my hands and want to do something constructive, and this is it.

ANYONE?!

I'd like to make a skin from scratch too. I have too much time on my hands and want to do something constructive, and this is it.

ANYONE?!

1.Do you have Photoshop or a program like that.
2. Free time, you'll need about 1-2 months maybe. Some guys on here did what your trying to and he said it took 4 months

1.Do you have Photoshop or a program like that.
2. Free time, you'll need about 1-2 months maybe. Some guys on here did what your trying to and he said it took 4 months

1. I have Photoshop and I use it around 2-4 days per week, so got the experience.

2. I have as long as it takes! <) Please say you have the answer!? (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.