kopiteadam

Reaction score
Hi,
im pretty new to the fm world....
when in data editor what stats do you give players to make them the best in the game??
i would like to put myslef in the game only as its the closest ill ever be to playing for the mighty liverpool...
i know its cheating but all help is much appreciated (H)

cheers guys

just put he's PA 200 and put all stats 20 and he will be the best footballer in football history forever :p

boom .........simples
cheers guys

what about all the non playing stats ??
controversy ect??

i have just put all to 20 and when i go into game most drop to around 16ish and only some stay at 20??
am i doing something worng?

nah mate, although you've given him 200CA/PA, you're over your limit with the attributes if you put them all at 20. The only problem is, nobody knows what the limit is except SI themselves, and they aren't gonna tell us in a hurry. What position are you gonna play? From there with 200CA you can still make yourself pretty much the perfect player, just for one position not every.

Also, you get less attributes the stronger you make your player's weaker foot (as the ability to use 2 feet seems to take up a lot of the CA), so I wouldn't put it at 20, maybe 12/13 so that its not useless but still allows you to make a **** good player :)

i want to put myself as a striker to partner torres or play in the gap just behind (like stevie g)
does it also help the team if the all like each other on that favoured players bit??

i thought that but still wanted him to start better, he wasnt even 5 star rating :(

how many matches have you played him?
he's unknown to everybody...for now.

so the star rating thingy is purely based on reputation?
he rips through defenses just could hit a cows *** with a banjo :(

what perfered moves are best?

striker with torres for liverpool..

just keeps coming up with "how did he miss that..." ect, might need to delete him and re-do but be more picky on which stats to max out

So you can't make a player with 20 everything?

As I tried this too, I made myself just for fun. When I loaded the game I was only around 16 in everything. I had to use FMRTE to change it, but with that the stats decrease over time.

(Incidently - when using FMRTE, does the stats go back to their original numbers, or do they keep decreasing until they hit 0?

Thanks

striker with torres for liverpool..

just keeps coming up with "how did he miss that..." ect, might need to delete him and re-do but be more picky on which stats to max out
Place shots + lobs keeper + beat offside trap + come deep to get ball + etc

AHHHH....the older your player usually gets 20 on everything, I made MARADONNA, put him as 34 or what ever and all his stats were 20

Last edited:
hi guys im a newcastle fan and tried to put myself in the game only prob was when i saved it then loaded fm11 up i was there 4 times any clues as to why that could be