How it going mate? i'm still waiting to fix a problem before i can get started but if you need help with making a player then i've got a suggestion.

to start with i usually do the same and i've tampered and tested many different stats

so i recommend that the player your making should have 190 current ability and potential 200

then make sure that his jumping and heading are both 1. team work at 11 and work rate at 15.

tackling, marking and positioning also at 1.

presuming your looking for a great forward of some sort..

mine got 101 goals in all competitions (Premer League, Champions League, Cups) in his first season

cheating i know, not many fans will approve either but enjoy

What player do you want for Liverpool side?

So you can't make a player with 20 everything?

As I tried this too, I made myself just for fun. When I loaded the game I was only around 16 in everything. I had to use FMRTE to change it, but with that the stats decrease over time.

(Incidently - when using FMRTE, does the stats go back to their original numbers, or do they keep decreasing until they hit 0?

Thanks

Every some amount of time, say 20 days, the game will recalculate CA/PA, i.e for young players that are improving, their CA will increase maybe +1 or +2 at that time. Once the game recalculates CA/PA, the game will check whether actually the player's stats represent his CA or not. If not, then the game will recalculate his stats.
So, a simple answer : no, the stats will stay just like that. However, a natural decrease will happen if the player has reached his peak, i.e CA=PA. It seems that if CA=PA, the game will think that the player has reached his peak and thus, he will start declining.

How it going mate? i'm still waiting to fix a problem before i can get started but if you need help with making a player then i've got a suggestion.

to start with i usually do the same and i've tampered and tested many different stats

so i recommend that the player your making should have 190 current ability and potential 200

then make sure that his jumping and heading are both 1. team work at 11 and work rate at 15.

mine got 101 goals in all competitions (Premer League, Champions League, Cups) in his first season

It depends what type of forward are you looking for. Personally, I prefer Cristiano Ronaldo type player with more work rate and team work; i.e a complete player. I also prefer a little bit more realistic player, a player with 19 in finishing surely can't have 1 in penalty taking. A player with 20 in technique surely can't have 1 in free kicks and corners, although he's not taking corners.

Last edited:

gonna give this a go.... do you leave all other stats 0?? (isnt that the random selection?)

gonna give this a go.... do you leave all other stats 0?? (isnt that the random selection?)

I'd imagine he put the rest as 20.

The way I see it is that it's like Fifa of the old days. You have so many 'points' to spent on ability. So making a few 'useless' stats 0 or 1 leaves you to put more into things like finishing, pace, flair, technique etc.

I'd imagine he put the rest as 20.

The way I see it is that it's like Fifa of the old days. You have so many 'points' to spent on ability. So making a few 'useless' stats 0 or 1 leaves you to put more into things like finishing, pace, flair, technique etc.

Even so, I think the game will still recognize the stats as 18-19, if he puts all 20.
Well, from my point of few, no stats is useless. Even tackling for strikers can do good for the team when defending 1-0 lead, so that strikers can be the first line of defence.