I’ve finally decided to call time on this story. The move to Juventus never really reinvigorated my interest in it - I haven’t touched the save in over a week, and don’t think it’s likely that I will, so Malmö FF - A Swedish Adventure is officially at an end.

I’d like to thank everyone who has read and commented on this story - it’s been great sharing it with everybody, and the reception my first ever story has received has been tremendous, culminating in a nomination for Story of the Year, which (somehow) I’m still in the running for. I’m hugely flattered by the nomination and votes, so thank you to everybody. Not at all fussed if I don't win, there are more deserving stories out there!

Hopefully this is just the beginning though, and I look forward to bringing you a new story for FM16 in a week or so - I have exams to negotiate first. I might get an introductory post or two up before then, but the game itself won’t start for at least a week. I hope that you guys will enjoy it even more than this one!

Booo! Boooo! You suck Pat! :p

Great story mate, sad to see it end. Good luck for FM16. Wont pretend to not know what you have in store:p

Booo! Boooo! You suck Pat! :p

Great story mate, sad to see it end. Good luck for FM16. Wont pretend to not know what you have in store:p

Hahaha thank you, you deserve lots of credit for helping me get started! :)

And yeah I think you might have mentioned that already :p

That's all folks :D this is the best story on this forum so far..

Great to hear that you will continue your adventure still wondering where :)

Move to Italy was weird in my opinion, i had a feeling that you didn't put your heart there :p

Last edited:
I think that all of us realized that it would not last that long ! After all the effort that you put to make Malmo so big no other team could replace the joy you had with the Swedish !!!

Best of luck in new FM. I will be waiting for your next story !!!

Pat just want to say thanks for the time you've put in to this. Its been entertaining and I can't wait to see what ideas you come up with for fm16

That's all folks :D this is the best story on this forum so far..

Great to hear that you will continue your adventure still wondering where :)

Move to Italy was weird in my opinion, i had a feeling that you didn't put your heart there :p

Thanks very much mate, I'm delighted that you enjoyed it so much. Definitely right about Italy, once I played those first two games and won them easily it just felt the same :/ Hopefully you will like what I do next :)

I think that all of us realized that it would not last that long ! After all the effort that you put to make Malmo so big no other team could replace the joy you had with the Swedish !!!

Best of luck in new FM. I will be waiting for your next story !!!

Absolutely, it just wasn't the same :/ Thanks for your support :)

Pat just want to say thanks for the time you've put in to this. Its been entertaining and I can't wait to see what ideas you come up with for fm16

Thanks Yeti, you've been a great follower of this story and I really appreciate it :) Can't wait to see what you have in store too!

Hello Mate, Been a way for a while so have just came back too see you have came to an end on this!! What a story this has been bud, Absolutely cracking read! Look forward to your next one! Well done mate!

Hello Mate, Been a way for a while so have just came back too see you have came to an end on this!! What a story this has been bud, Absolutely cracking read! Look forward to your next one! Well done mate!

Thanks for your awesome support all the way through the story James, it's been great! Hope you will enjoy the new one just as much!