**** Malmo :p Seems that you were all that Malmo had.
Not a big win,but an important trophy though. :)

Congrats on 1st win and 1st trophy! Start of many I hope! Weird seeing Malmo getting such a trouncing!

Serie A - Game 1 - Empoli (Home)

The first league game of my Juventus tenure is against Empoli, a decent mid-table side, in a match we should be expecting to win.

In just the 3rd minute, a corner fell to Gimenez, who slammed it, but the keeper made an excellent stop.

20 seconds later, Santos hit the inside of the post with a looping header.

Three former Malmö players in Santos, Kardum and Romagnoli combined down the left in the 5th minute, before the latter sent in a sumptuous cross for Fierro to power into the net with a header.

In the 9th minute Kardum skinned two players before unleashing a vicious shot which shattered the crossbar! Fierro reacted fastest to turn it home. That shot of Kardum’s was something else though!

Pedro was on the board in the 11th minute when Santos’ header back across goal from a Corchia cross left him with an easy tap in.

Santos was hacked down in the 24th minute, and a penalty was awarded. Fierro sealed his hat trick from the spot.

Pedro had his second in the 43rd minute, sliding Fierro’s pass under Bardi.

Pogba hit the bar from a 51st minute free kick.

Pedro was taking a beating, so Douglas Costa came on in the 61st minute.

Kardum’s lovely pass in the 72nd unleashed Santos, who embarked on a fantastic run before squaring for Costa, whose shot squeaked through Bardi for our 6th.

Pogba forced Bardi into an excellent diving save with a long range effort in the 74th.

Gimenez’s cracking volley from an 82nd minute corner hit the bar. Pratto replace Kardum and Marchisio Pogba in the 86th.

Vidal earned himself a second yellow card in the 90th and was sent off.

It’s hard to imagine a more dominant performance as we out-shot Empoli 37-0, and they were probably fortunate to only concede 6. Fierro had a hat trick and Santos picked up three assists in a brilliant all round performance. Vidal’s red card, and his reaction to my criticism for it, could be an issue though.

POM: Carlos Fierro (9.7, 3G, 1A)

almost a year in a half of this thread and still updating it almost every day! that's really impressive mate keep this up, i enjoy reading every single update :)

Looking back to near the start, bet you wish this happened!

View attachment 219938

Anyways, great story Pat, even when you moved to the conquerors, Juventus! At least it's still going, great resilience!​

almost a year in a half of this thread and still updating it almost every day! that's really impressive mate keep this up, i enjoy reading every single update :)

Only half a year actually but thank you anyway, glad you're enjoying it :)