andymakka9

Reaction score
anyone bought sakho in prem??

im just about to sign sakho for sheff wed and im in the prem.he is 11mill but wondering if he is worth it and if anyone has had him before??

he's well worth it. the right training and first team footie and he'll be one of the best CB in the game.

yh he was a wonderkid on my game. get someone to tutor him tho and give him first-team and he shouls turn out class. :)

Had him at atletico on fm 08, was amazing, wonderkid then world class when 22, sold him to real for 30 mil :)
u might be on to something

the guys a god in the game, arguably the best cb in the game.

GET HIM!!! he is brilliant in my game best cb in the world with richards

im in my 3rd season with man utd and i just managed to get him for £26m, any advice on good cheap defenders? my defence is getting weak so need new blood

Anyone else finding this player a fantastic addition to their team?

I am training him using Tugs Training 2009 Defender schedule and the progress he has made is astounding.

I'm a month or so into my second season (2009/10), he is still only 19 and he's already pretty much equal to a large portion of Rio Ferdinands attributes.

Coach report is saying he has "improved considerably" as a player over the last 6 months and has "considerably improved" in three or four areas.

He started off pretty shaky but it really looks like he's going to develop into a gem. :)

I cant sign him ive offered PSG $20M for him and they reject it.

Great player, but you have this thread already , found and see screens and all suggestion about him. C'ya :)

PSG rejected my bid and I bought Fazio instead, Fazio is AMAZING but i think i'm going to get Sakho at the end of the season aswell

sakho, fazio and criscito - perfect back 3

I managed to buy Sakho at the start of the second season for £10.75M + 50% of profit (really don't intend to sell him :) ) in my game with West Ham.

waiting to see how he does for the arsenal team he just signed for on our network game, he looks pretty decent though

Já sæll... farðu úr bænum

I've had Sakho for 2 months now in my second season with west ham and his CA has increased by 7. Thats like A LOT

sakho's arguably the best defender in the whole game after 4-5 seasons.

yes different class player but they wont let him go for cheep lol

Mamadou Sakho at his BEST

2roq34o.jp

:D:D:D

He is a beast!! Get him in your first season(6)