looks good, never bought him though, whats his preferences, like whats teams will he/ wont he move to

looks good, never bought him though, whats his preferences, like whats teams will he/ wont he move to

In the first season he is willing to move to any Premiership team. Never tried signing for a lower team though<)

ah fair play, trouble is, these days ive won all major trophies and so i start as little clubs, and won't be able to sign him lol

wow!!! i just bought him but he will join in second season...wat training did u use?did u make him learn new moves?with stats like ill probably tell everyone to attack and leave him behind lol......

wow!!! i just bought him but he will join in second season...wat training did u use?did u make him learn new moves?with stats like ill probably tell everyone to attack and leave him behind lol......

Tugs 'DC' with slight decrease in attack and increase in attack.
Also he can
-Shoot from far because he joins the attack sometimes.
-Passes a lot instead of expanding his game
- Forceful in tackle
:D

Currently raising another youth player named Henson, tipped to be the next Vidic

hes a good player but i prefer zapata cause hes faster sakho just too slow for me i like a fast team

Tugs 'DC' with slight decrease in attack and increase in attack.
Also he can
-Shoot from far because he joins the attack sometimes.
-Passes a lot instead of expanding his game
- Forceful in tackle
:D

Currently raising another youth player named Henson, tipped to be the next Vidic

lol... sorry mate, not meant to make fun of you, but care to explain again? Are you trying to say, slight decrease in attack and increase in shooting?

lol... sorry mate, not meant to make fun of you, but care to explain again? Are you trying to say, slight decrease in attack and increase in shooting?

When you go on the trying page.
Decrease his shooting
And maybe put Defending to intense if you can.

Sakhos always big money in the game usually over 10 million, from my experiance anyway but he really is quality, will get up and score goals aswell from corners. Another player worth looking at is Jagielka :)

I still prefer Fazio (can play in more positions) and Cristian Zapata (stats are the same and he is cheaper). Even Chiellini I can get for cheaper then Sakho at the start of the first season. Plus with arsenal I have Toure. I guess it comes down to personal preference really, but yes, he is good.

Sakho is crazy, but like you said his only issue is he's pricey. Fazio, Criscito, and Zapata are as good as Sakho and i believe Fazio would be much cheaper than all 3.

I've been a regular buyer of Sakho in the past but to shake things up I like to switch between Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Neven Subotic and sometimes Jack Rodwell (although he he primarily a CM). Where would I be able to find 'Tugs Training 2009 Defender schedule'?