• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester City agree a deal for Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri.

More...

Silva - Yaya - Nasri in front of De Jong - Barry?

Yaya could always drop back but he has been impressive in his new found role. And if it is to be lined up like that only one o Tevez/Dzeko/Aguero/Balotelli could play regularly. they have depth that's for sure, but too much depth can be a badthing.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Glichy
De Jong Yaya
Silva Nasri Aguero
Dzeko​

Yes!!

Have fun sitting on the bench, $amir.

Just think about it, Mesut Ozil, who was/is better and more consistent than Nasri went for 15 mil euros last summer being in the same contract situation as Nasri, while Nasri who did really well for the first half of last season goes for around 22 mil pounds. Amazing deal for Arsenal but it does leave us very short in the middle.

There's a big difference in the two situations.

Man City were involved.

really don't understand all the "enjoy your moneyz!!!!" they finished above you last season, and are on the up...

Yeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i saw this...i seriously jizzed in my pants. And now i have to clean up. :(

Whatcha say Jamie? Or should i say, Sally?

XD

[video=youtube;KbPynDF78RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbPynDF78RE&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Last edited:
really don't understand all the "enjoy your moneyz!!!!" they finished above you last season, and are on the up...

Exacly, at this current moment in time moving to City is a step up in his career.

Not sure what's worse. The song? Or that some schmuck spent extra dosh on a CHAMAKH kit.

I'm really happy for Arsenal. One less money grabbing *******. Should fit in well at City

Back