Man City agree deal to sign Nasri

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 5K
He left to join a bigger club with a better chance of actually winning things

Arsenal play great football, Entertain loads, Breed youngsters BUT WIN **** ALL

He didnt join for Money he left because City now has one of the best squads in the prem and can now compete

Wouldn't say Man City are a bigger club tbh. Financially they are, but got a lot of ground to make up to make them big. Like Everton used to be big, but no longer.

Wouldn't say Man City are a bigger club tbh. Financially they are, but got a lot of ground to make up to make them big. Like Everton used to be big, but no longer.

Not bigger but better and more rewarding.

Well, now this sorry saga is finally finished, can now get this dam Jagielka "is he or isn't he going to Arsenal" situation finished. Getting irksome now. If he's going to do it, bid now or not at all. Probably going to bid for Arteta too-that ones all over forums and twitter like a rash right now.

Love all the bitter Gunners comments on here. Get over it! He isn't the first to leave you and won't be the last.

Love all the bitter Gunners comments on here. Get over it! He isn't the first to leave you and won't be the last.

Joke is, they could have flogged him a month earlier, got a better player in Mata, and made a profit on the whole deal!

Joke is, they could have flogged him a month earlier, got a better player in Mata, and made a profit on the whole deal!

Why do that when we can leave everything to the last minute, buy nobody and pocket the money.

He has a load of money now. 90m oO)

Gonna need it too-each day that passes a clubs valuation of their key player will increase leaving Arsenal in the ******* if they're forced to spend substantially more toward the close of the window

Everyone now Knows arsenal are desperate for players and need to spend, Thus making the price go up

Similar thing happened to LFC when we brought carroll, no time to replace him and newcastle knew we had money and we need another striker to replace torres...

Arsenal will have to spend over the odds to get most players now

free-arsenal-shirts.jpg

Stolen from DenchReport's Matt Bonito.

About time too. Hopefully he will be straight into the team to help beat Tottenham that would be good.

nasri has one of those faces you would just love to punch

nasri has one of those faces you would just love to punch

+1.

same as dennis irwin lol.

meh, good signing for city but still will not prevent the red half of manchester claiming title number 20.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

remember what David Beckham said, Man city wont be as big a Man U.

see u **** $amieer. seeing u flop like Adebayoer, and maybe retire u international career too :P

with this said, i now know why Gallas doesnt like Nasri, and why he was left out for the WC 2010 France squad.

u were right gallas. :)

Last edited:
Good deal for both parties. ManCity get a class winger, which they really need, and Arsenal get a good deal of money for a greedy, uncommitted player. But this leaves them too thin and needing another attacking player. If they don't get another one, Arshavin and OAC will get tons of minutes this year, which would leave Arsenal out of the top 4. Why Arsenal didn't get Mata I have no idea.

Lol at the claims it was about money/greed.

He's moving to a club with more ofa chance to win trophies.

Lol at the claims it was about money/greed.

He's moving to a club with more ofa chance to win trophies.

Spot on Conor, we finished higher in the league last year, we have a better team more likely of winning trophies. He will be able to link up with the likes of sergio aguero and david silva.

I think Arsenal fans on this thread are very very bitter, because of this i will enjoy watching your ship sink.

Good deal for both parties. ManCity get a class winger, which they really need, and Arsenal get a good deal of money for a greedy, uncommitted player. But this leaves them too thin and needing another attacking player. If they don't get another one, Arshavin and OAC will get tons of minutes this year, which would leave Arsenal out of the top 4. Why Arsenal didn't get Mata I have no idea.

are u an alien. ??

and i had a laugh, if Aoc get those mintues, who knows, the next england call up [if he preforms well ] . hahahahaah ur so funny.
and are u say Arsavhin's a joke. man gtfo, he scored some important goals alright.

as for Mata. go read a few pages in the arsenal tread (or let Joss explain it for u) or maybe somewhere else. arsenal didnt had funds to complete it.

time will tell the Answer. :P

Back