X FACTOR

Banned
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS SINCE MARK HUGHES HAS HAD CANCER HE HAS QUIT AND X FACTOR JUDGEMR COWELL HAS TOKKEN OVER HIS STATEMINE IS I HOPE TO BRING SUCESS TO THIS CLUB IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
simon_cowell.jpg

HE HAS ALSO SINGED JOVTIC FOR 20M
MEXES FOR 20M AT THE BACK
TIM CAHILL 16M
BABEL 16M
RENIA 35M

OUT
ZABLETA 7.5M
BENJANI 3M

Talk about over spending.
Good luck, although you aren't exactly going to need it.

His first game in charge

sunderland 1 bent 30 3man city adebayor 10 and 13 and tevez 88

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

talk about over spending.
Good luck, although you aren't exactly going to need it.
how man city is still hard

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Wigan 1 man city 4 mr cowell praises his top strikers has they all hit the net twise and its 6 out of 6 points
MAN CITY 4 WEST HAM 1 ZOLA IS VERY UNHAPPY
gianfranco_zola2_1491072c.jpg

Because they have immense amounts of money, and they already have an awesome squad.
You should win with ease.

dont double and tripple post u will end up gitting baned <)wait till u have dune a month then update

because they have immense amounts of money, and they already have an awesome squad.
You should win with ease.
true but i havent met the big guns yet and my aim is to win champs leauge

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

dont double and tripple post u will end up gitting baned <)wait till u have dune a month then update
ok will just edit posts

MAN CITY 4 OLDHAM 0

MR COWELL PRAISES HIS UNDER 18S

MAN CITY 2 HULL 0 THE HULL MANAGER IS DISSAPOINTED IN HIS TEAM
phil-brown_1213277c.jpg

Ooh, cancer, harsh. Anyway, good luck...

Even if you lose to the big guns, you should win most of your other games, and that will mean you should win the league. Champions League is a reasonable target, but you could do it in second season.

ooh, cancer, harsh. Anyway, good luck...

thx m8 spurs 2 man city 3 mr cowell praises his last gasp goal in injury time

MAN CITY DEMILIOSH BURNLEY 5 NIL MAN CITY ARE UNBATON

Not gonna follow this as I don't like the format, I think you should look around other Stories before starting a story because yours is not very good at the moment, there is always room for improvement though.

Chelsea 3 man city 1 first defeat of the season

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

not gonna follow this as i don't like the format, i think you should look around other stories before starting a story because yours is not very good at the moment, there is always room for improvement though.

ok thx i am new but

Simon Cowell?? what has the world come to??

man city get back do winning ways 3 1 against a injury hit everton

stoke 1 man city 3

west ham 0 man city 1
man city 3 bolton 0 thats all the game i have played so now i am playing game i dont know is this a better format

Don't Update Game By Game.

Update Month By Month.