a good win pomy 2 man city 3 |)

what a game vulla 3 man city 4

Hmm.. Man City not a difficult challenge. Just use the right tactic and you can beat absolutely anybody with the players already there. Overpaid for most of those signings, but that's just an opinion. Simon Cowell as manager and Mark Hughes getting cancer - seriously? Mate, change it to personal reasons or something, unless you wish cancer upon Hughesy. Other than all that good luck.

it's only a bit of fun, although saying he has cancer is slightly unrealstic

first Mick Mccarthy dies in a road accident then he gets complications in his cardiovascular system.now we have Mark Hughes with cancer.Who'd be a manager

I'd be dissapointed with your results.
Win by atleast 5 goals against teams like Hull.
Cmon man.. What are you.. Some sort of music buisness icon going into football randomly? :S

first Mick Mccarthy dies in a road accident then he gets complications in his cardiovascular system.now we have Mark Hughes with cancer.Who'd be a manager

this reason is not as good as mine

Rafa Benitez Today Has Been Forced To Retire Due To A Lack Of Arms And Legs And Only 1 eye And Half A Brain

Sir Alex Ferguson has finally retired because his nose went too blue and exploded!!

Follow My Bristol City Story Here

Last edited:
Is this turning into a Weird Manager Sacking thread? <)

Here's mine - Arsene Wenger left Arsenal. No particular reason, but he didn't see it.

Stop spamming

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:23 PM ----------

Thats me back and results on the way

what is the point of doing a man city story. Sorry to be arrogant

thx what team should i do :'(

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

man city beat wolves 2 nil in a borig game at the man city ground
arenal at the emartes next

Watford in the leauge cup 4 2 to man city

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Man city defeat blackburn 4 2

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Is there any poit me doing this

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Fulham 1 man city5 a good hammering

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Man city beat liverpool 5 3

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Man utd 0 man city 0

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

man city beat wolves 2 nil in a borig game at the man city ground

Do you mean "The City of Manchester Stadiu