Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Man City close in on Robinho deal

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon says the club have agreed to sell Robinho to Manchester City.

More...

Reaction score
didnt see this one coming! was shocked when they went for berba but this came out the blue!

i reckon **** be a great signing. theyve got some class players city but theyve also got some *****!

Reaction score
awesome signing...and they play chelsea next..should be interesting

Reaction score
Never seen enough of him to be really impressed but heard he's a very good player. Hes a winger isn't he... and they've just signed Wright-Phillips.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope he does well at City. He has the talent, just not sure if he actually has the desire to play for Man City.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Should do well. he's a good player. Wouldn't be surprised though if he moved on in the summer.

ajw

Reaction score
wow, wtf, crazy. I go out at like 10, then hear about this crazy ****. Like Lee said tho, I do wonder about his desire to play for City, cos we know he wanted to go to Chelski.

Amazing, unreal buy for City if he shows his best form. ****** crazy. Dont like the transfer window but what entertainment and crazines its given us.

Reaction score
poor swp he leaves chelsea because of this then man city sign him

Reaction score
they will both play in the team, robinho on the left and swp on the right and if jo's any good up front it will be brilliant. this just reminds me of the whole tevez/masch to west ham move, theres bound to be a clause hidden in his contract to let him leave at some point.

Reaction score
he is prob on crazy David Beckham style money