Man City close in on Robinho deal

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon says the club have agreed to sell Robinho to Manchester City.

More...

didnt see this one coming! was shocked when they went for berba but this came out the blue!

i reckon **** be a great signing. theyve got some class players city but theyve also got some *****!

awesome signing...and they play chelsea next..should be interesting

Never seen enough of him to be really impressed but heard he's a very good player. Hes a winger isn't he... and they've just signed Wright-Phillips.

I hope he does well at City. He has the talent, just not sure if he actually has the desire to play for Man City.

Should do well. he's a good player. Wouldn't be surprised though if he moved on in the summer.

wow, wtf, crazy. I go out at like 10, then hear about this crazy ****. Like Lee said tho, I do wonder about his desire to play for City, cos we know he wanted to go to Chelski.

Amazing, unreal buy for City if he shows his best form. ****** crazy. Dont like the transfer window but what entertainment and crazines its given us.

poor swp he leaves chelsea because of this then man city sign him

they will both play in the team, robinho on the left and swp on the right and if jo's any good up front it will be brilliant. this just reminds me of the whole tevez/masch to west ham move, theres bound to be a clause hidden in his contract to let him leave at some point.

he is prob on crazy David Beckham style money