Man City mentality angers Mancini

atm Man City are hot and cold, never really had the fire to maintain a run of good form but all that can change easily enough next season but i wont call them title contenders

Did i say that we are going for "big" signings? :D He said that we will probly buy a few players in the summer. But i dont think they will be 30m pound signings. He will probly look for good squad players..and maybe a starter...idk.

IMO...our current lineup is pretty strong but if we really need a replacment for Barry in the starting lineup :D

To "Something": LOL....the owner and staff are working on the financial thing. They will balance the book. Dont you worry about it. You dont know as much as you think you do.

You don't know as much as you think you do. You are by no means certain to balance the books, you can't say for certain that you will, and no one can say you don't, it's too early to tell. But right now, you're probably leaning towards the latter.

To "Something": LOL....the owner and staff are working on the financial thing. They will balance the book. Dont you worry about it. You dont know as much as you think you do.

Haha, I doubt anyone knows what's going on there, not even the owners.

Again im in this argument. When there was a topic of Tottenham chairman Levy buying Aguero. And i said they cant afford his wages. Mike said: "levy is a good chairman, he knows what he does".

Well..i could say the same about our owners: "Our owners are good, they know what their doing".

Anyways..im not gonig to talk about this anymore. It's pointless as you wont believe me. You will see later. Let's not rush to things that are going to happen after a year. Because you can't know it now.

Again im in this argument. When there was a topic of Tottenham chairman Levy buying Aguero. And i said they cant afford his wages. Mike said: "levy is a good chairman, he knows what he does".

Well..i could say the same about our owners: "Our owners are good, they know what their doing".

Anyways..im not gonig to talk about this anymore. It's pointless as you wont believe me. You will see later. Let's not rush to things that are going to happen after a year. Because you can't know it now.
I say that based on actual evidence of what Levy has done. Cant say the same of yours yet, except that Garry Cook paints a poor picture of city whenever he speaks

I say that based on actual evidence of what Levy has done. Cant say the same of yours yet, except that Garry Cook paints a poor picture of city whenever he speaks

Bang on. Levy has consistently shown that he's a solid businessman and a superb chairman, backs his managers and makes good profit on great deals for his club.

Cook is a *******, OTOH.

Bang on. Levy has consistently shown that he's a solid businessman and a superb chairman, backs his managers and makes good profit on great deals for his club.

Cook is a *******, OTOH.

Levy is great no doubt about that, when you look at the current inflated transfer prices, signing VDV for 10 million looks like the bargain of the decade to me

Well Cook is not our owner :D But anyways....im sure we will be fine. No point going into this, still a long way to it.

As you avoided my question... i will ask again.

when you say "our" owners? is this the "our" of a long life fan after supporting the likes of Darius Vassell in a City shirt?

or is this the sort of "our" that latched onto the money aspect of the club and decided to support them? Sorry "follow" them...

if its the latter then stop talking as if you know the be all and end all of Manchester City.

By the looks of it regardless of your fan status, you are assuming everything from pure opinion and making rather big statements without any evidence or real reasoning to back up your argument.

Well Cook is not our owner :D But anyways....im sure we will be fine. No point going into this, still a long way to it.
I know that, he is your chief executive and the business face of the club, the information he relays publically comes from the owners

As you avoided my question... i will ask again.

when you say "our" owners? is this the "our" of a long life fan after supporting the likes of Darius Vassell in a City shirt?

or is this the sort of "our" that latched onto the money aspect of the club and decided to support them? Sorry "follow" them...

Im not a life long City fan. But im a life long Real Madrid fan. Im not very old either. I started to support City a year ago :D But im not a "glory hunter".

Im actually sixteen...and i have played football for very long time. I watched pretty much football some years ago. Then i had a break and didin't even follow any league (for about 2 years). But a year ago started to get intrested in watching football again so here i am :D Nowdays i watch pretty much.

I didin't support any premier league club before City. But when i started to watch again La Liga and Premier league from Tv. I just somehow started to like City. And now im a real City supporter.

Im not a life long City fan. But im a life long Real Madrid fan. Im not very old either. I started to support City a year ago :D But im not a "glory hunter".

Im actually sixteen...and i have played football for very long time. I watched pretty much football some years ago. Then i had a break and didin't even follow any league (for about 2 years). But a year ago started to get intrested in watching football again so here i am :D Nowdays i watch pretty much.

I didin't support any premier league club before City. But when i started to watch again La Liga and Premier league from Tv. I just somehow started to like City. And now im a real City supporter.

You cant be a glory hunter if you support City anyway...been 36 years aint it?

You've obviously supported City as there on the up and looking to win stuff.

I know that, he is your chief executive and the business face of the club, the information he relays publically comes from the owners

Well i haven't really followed what he says. Only that the FFP is in our long-term club strategy.

To Cj: idk, i just think City is a nexciting club. And i follow their news...watch their games. And when they drop points i get a bit depressed for a while. Thats how i know im a City fan/supporter whatever you call it. But i like to watch many clubs in the PL.

Last edited:
Well i haven't really followed what he says. Only that the FFP is in our long-term club strategy.

To Cj: idk, i just think City is a nexciting club. And i follow their news...watch their games. And when they drop points i get a bit depressed for a while. Thats how i know im a City fan/supporter whatever you call it. But i like to watch many clubs in the PL.
I dont doubt that the owners are very smart men, but Garry Cook gives a bad impression of City. Note i said yet about the owners, not saying they arent brilliant but they havent shown it yet, like you say wait till next year. I'm intrigued as to what they will do FFP wise, becuase from what i've tell they arent looking for loopholes, they aim to do it the "right" way

Im actually sixteen...and i have played football for very long time. I watched pretty much football some years ago. Then i had a break and didin't even follow any league. But a year ago started to get intrested in watching football again so here i am :D Nowdays i watch pretty much.

If you have supported "followed" them for a year, then you will not know everything that you rather arrogantly have stated on this thread. Why give it out as if your the Sheik's right hand man, when you may not realise that although many of us are not City fans, having supported the sport of football, and teams within the same country, division, city as Manchester City, we are going to know the public knowledge of the goings on at the club.

And i will assume from you "somehow" liking City that it is from the huge media exposure over the last two seasons due to the ridiculous money spent. Technically being a glory hunter is one who follows success, which you can't really state yet, however it will more than likely come.

People like Mike don't say what they say to wind people up, they say it to give their opinion. If your going to get defensive and argumentative every time City are criticised on this site your not going to be a very happy Baser :$

Be less argumentative and more objective with your comments and people will listen a lot more with what you have to say.

I'd like to know what bright spark reccommended getting Viera though. Great player in his prime, but now......why?

I dont doubt that the owners are very smart men, but Garry Cook gives a bad impression of City. Note i said yet about the owners, not saying they arent brilliant but they havent shown it yet, like you say wait till next year. I'm intrigued as to what they will do FFP wise, becuase from what i've tell they arent looking for loopholes, they aim to do it the "right" way

Yeh..i dont think they are looking for loopholes. The owners (not cook) promised Platini that they will meet the rules. Thats why im so confident we meet them. Cuz i dont think you promise something like that if you aren't sure that you will do it.

And there is no reason to question them about their honesty.

And im sorry if people sometimes misunderstands me. Im not from the UK. So my english is not the best but i try to do my best ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to know what bright spark reccommended getting Viera though. Great player in his prime, but now......why?
yeah that was an odd transfer, and hes eating wages up. surely he will be offloaded soon. Would be my first choice to get rid of in the summer

yeah that was an odd transfer, and hes eating wages up. surely he will be offloaded soon. Would be my first choice to get rid of in the summer

he just doesn't look bothered, the appetite that Giggs, Scholes, Phillips, Freidel show he doesn't seem to posses anymore.

Yeh..i dont think they are looking for loopholes. The owners (not cook) promised Platini that they will meet the rules. Thats why im so confident we meet them. Cuz i dont think you promise something like that if you aren't sure that you will do it.

And there is no reason to question them about their honesty.

And im sorry if people sometimes missunderstands me. Im not from the UK. So my english is not the best but i try to do my best ;)
i dont doubt their honesty, im just saying what they current to is a big ask and its not guaranteed at all. It easy to promise you will do it, but the reality of them being able to may turn out quite different, especially if you fail to hit the champions league this season