Dzeko
Vaclav Kadlec
Neymar
Lukaku
Samuel Eto'

The list just goes on and on if you have that kind of money but your best bet would be Edin Dzeko would becomes one of the best strikers in the game​

Dzeko. Simple. He scored 42 in 38 in my 2nd season with Man City with Tevez. He's the only real signing I make when I'm Man City.

I got Dzeko. Now I just need a left winger. Guardado?
I never had a left winger that I liked. Sugestions? (44 millions to spend)

Hazard left winger? Really?
yea really ha
he should become a lot better than in the screenshots but he was injured for ages so it stinted his growth :(

Arjen Robben is by far the best winger in the game, he is really great! try him!

mata was disappointing for me but buy neymar- hes awsome on left wing

definetly has to be Babacar, he's just pipped Aguero to partner Rooney upfront in my Man Utd game. Into my 3rd season he is outstanding!

van nistelrooy and shevchenko are really cheap and bang in the goals. any PL manager should be able to afford them as they are not at big clubs. i went to city to try out transfers, got some good ones, landon donovan works well but his agent's a *****. ronaldinho was a waste of money and has been pretty weak

If you are looking into the future, sign Keirrison from Barcelona. Shouldn't be too expensive but he will be class when he is older. Welliton from Spartak would be a good signing, and Leigh Griffiths from Dundee. Leigh sometimes turns into the best striker in the game. So 500k for Leigh, and you could end up with 40 Million if you sell him! :)