Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'm in first season, in need a striker to replace Adebayor. I was thinking in Dzeko. Any ideas?
( 80 million to spend)

Reaction score
Go for Dzeko I signed him with spurs and he got like 32 goals in 35 games so at Man City he will probz be even better.

Have a look at Lukaku as well he turns out to be great.

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
For now: Dzeko (24m) or Aguero (39m)
For future: Lukaku (10m) or Babacar (12m) or Yaya Sanogo (5m)

Reaction score
Defo Dzeko and I forgot about Sanogo so probz would be him over Lukaku

Reaction score
Go for Dzeko I signed him with spurs and he got like 32 goals in 35 games so at Man City he will probz be even better.

Have a look at Lukaku as well he turns out to be great.
I'll buy Dzeko. I hope he scores a lot of goals, I always have problems with strikers.

Reaction score
As man city, im pretty sure you could even buy torres RVP if you wanted, that being said Dzeko is fantastic and wont cost nearly as much as the previous 2 i mentioned

Reaction score
I like Aguero but I need a striker with good heading and jump, I have Tevez and its better than Aguero. Thanks

Reaction score
Same I am currently with Rangers and cant get any decent strikers in so playing with Jelavic and Michael Owen up front and Owen is terrible

Reaction score
I heard Torres could be a big flop. Is really expensive and I would like to buy a left winger too.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Same I am currently with Rangers and cant get any decent strikers in so playing with Jelavic and Michael Owen up front and Owen is terrible
Budget to spend in a new one?

TGW

Reaction score
Sanogo, Babacar, Dzeko, Ba, Ibisevic, Falcao, Hulk etc.

Reaction score
No money thats my problem lol
Complicated situation lol
Try to work with the rest of the team so your strikers just need to give a touch into the goal.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I need a player right now. Not a prospect. Dzeko is ready to sign. Thinking if "yes" or "no" lol

YNWA.
Reaction score
Complicated situation lol
Try to work with the rest of the team so your strikers just need to give a touch into the goal.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I need a player right now. Not a prospect. Dzeko is ready to sign. Thinking if "yes" or "no" lol
just get dzeko he an animal and he plays for man city

Reaction score
I heard Torres could be a big flop. Is really expensive and I would like to buy a left winger too.
for left wing get hazard and train him on the left wing ;)

Reaction score
Dzeko confirmed ;)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

for left wing get hazard and train him on the left wing ;)
Hazard left winger? Really?