Man City set to sign £16m Kolarov

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is too much competition at that club. Players will get peeved off and want to leave. The morale will drop and they will probably end up like last season, settling for Europa league.

Hopefully. :wub:

****** scumbags.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

"City’s Elite Squad – formerly known as the club’s Reserve side – will kick off their Barclays Premier Reserve League campaign with a home clash with Aston Villa on August 31. "

Ah well, it might keep a few of the dumber ones happy - "Yeah ma, I made it big - I play for the Elite Squad. Nah ma, not on telly. We're too good for that - we're elite."

Yes, thats how sad they are. XD

Hopefully. :wub:

****** scumbags.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Yes, thats how sad they are. XD
why? because they can bring in the players they want?

Apparently decent, Mancini obviously knows Italian football. But £17m, that's a tad over the top.

Apparently decent, Mancini obviously knows Italian football. But £17m, that's a tad over the top.
clubs will demand a higher price from city, who will normally pay it, small change to them really

To be honest, theres a big chance of this transfer not happening. There is one slightly big problem, Lotitio [Lazio president]. He is known for doing bad decisions and overall being an idiot with his players, example Pandev (and Ledesma). When he should sell, player unhappy or club in need for money, he geets greedy and wants to much money of the players. Also he is the worst man to buy players, he always promises new transfers. Never happens...

:(:(

Don't know much about the player in question. It's a lot of money, so I assume he's a quality player. I guess we'll find out soon.

To be honest, theres a big chance of this transfer not happening. There is one slightly big problem, Lotitio [Lazio president]. He is known for doing bad decisions and overall being an idiot with his players, example Pandev (and Ledesma). When he should sell, player unhappy or club in need for money, he geets greedy and wants to much money of the players. Also he is the worst man to buy players, he always promises new transfers. Never happens...

:(:(
interesting you should say that, this is from sportinglife.com:

NO MAN CITY KOLAROV DEAL YET - LAZIO
Lazio insist they have yet to receive a written offer from Manchester City for Aleksandar Kolarov.

Reports in England and Italy have suggested the 24-year-old full-back is close to joining the big-spending Eastlands outfit.

But Lazio president Claudio Lotito is adamant there is currently no deal in place.

"Right now Aleksandar is a Lazio player and there is no agreement with Manchester City because I have not received a written offer," he said.

The Italian media claim the two clubs cannot agree on a transfer fee with Lazio having placed a 22.5million euro price tag on the player and City willing to offer a reported 18million euros.

"Until an offer arrives we cannot discuss if there is a disagreement between the two parties (Lazio and Manchester City)," added Lotito.

Kolarov is under contract with the Serie A outfit until June 2011 but the Serbia international, who is currently on holiday, could leave the Rome side in the next 24 hours, according to Lazio coach Edy Reja.

Reja said: "His (Kolarov's) transfer will happen soon.

"We are closely monitoring what is happening."

Don't know much about the player in question. It's a lot of money, so I assume he's a quality player. I guess we'll find out soon.

He was Lazios best player last season, and did very well

interesting you should say that, this is from sportinglife.com:

At one point Lotito wanted 20M euros...

And Reja is a smart man, he knows Kolarov wants to play at higher levels than Lazio does currently, and also Reja wants to cut down the massive squad, and so then to be able to buy players

He was Lazios best player last season, and did very well

At one point Lotito wanted 20M euros...

And Reja is a smart man, he knows Kolarov wants to play at higher levels than Lazio does currently, and also Reja wants to cut down the massive squad, and so then to be able to buy players
given that kolarov has only one year, lotito is being very foolish, he could lose him for nothing next season...

given that kolarov has only one year, lotito is being very foolish, he could lose him for nothing next season...

Thats how he lost Pandev, got in fight with him didn't sell, put him to reserves, Pandev sued him, Lotito lost and Pandev left on a free, same thing was close with Ledesma, but they sorted it out.

Thats how he lost Pandev, got in fight with him didn't sell, put him to reserves, Pandev sued him, Lotito lost and Pandev left on a free, same thing was close with Ledesma, but they sorted it out.
always wondered how inter got a player like pandev on a free, ridiculous

good buy for city although a bit steep, but then again when you got the money for it...
Well looks like Mourinho can cross this guy from his wish list.

Well that goes against everything SI predicted. On FM 2010, its the Red side of manchester that always sign Kolarov and don't play him......

Anyway, hopefully City will play him, but I wonder what is happening to Bridgey now?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

good buy for city although a bit steep, but then again when you got the money for it...
Well looks like Mourinho can cross this guy from his wish list.

I agree. Makes it even more likely that he will increase the pressure on Ashley Cole.

wayne bridge from 2nd choice at chelsea to 2nd choice at man city !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back