• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with SWP aswell.

I reckon Bridge will go to Liverpool.

tell you what thats not a bad shout, he would easily be first team at pool. wright phillips should never have gone back to city he should have gone to arsenal.

looks like there is going to be a **** of a lot of competition for first-team positions,Im sure only Tevezand Adebayor,Silva are guarnteed of their positions

I think this has definatly gone through.. 17M the deal.

Theres a lot of Man City hate on this thread, which I'm used too... But why click onto a thread concerning a new signing of ours if you comment "I hate Man City"? I like a bit of banter etc, but thats just stupid.

Now onto the signing, I personally have never seen him play, and haven't heard of him alot. But the defence is looking a lot stronger than it was, next season, I'm predicting this as our back 4.

LB - Kolarov (Bridge/Garrido, one will be sold)
CB - Toure (Kompany)
CB - Lescott (Richards)
RB - Boateng (Zabaleta)

That will be rotated a lot, we needed both wing backs as Bridge was not good enough and Zabaleta is a midfielder. I also did not mention Onouha, as I can see him leaving which is unfortunate due to his long time with the club.. Ah well, we'll see.

I heard Bridge could be going to Liverpool so that could pave the wat for Kolarov.

I heard Bridge could be going to Liverpool so that could pave the wat for Kolarov.

Yeah, that'll most likely be the case. With Insua and Aurelio gone, I'm pretty sure they'll be buying, and will look at way Bridge as an option.

I think this has definatly gone through.. 17M the deal.

Theres a lot of Man City hate on this thread, which I'm used too... But why click onto a thread concerning a new signing of ours if you comment "I hate Man City"? I like a bit of banter etc, but thats just stupid.

Now onto the signing, I personally have never seen him play, and haven't heard of him alot. But the defence is looking a lot stronger than it was, next season, I'm predicting this as our back 4.

LB - Kolarov (Bridge/Garrido, one will be sold)
CB - Toure (Kompany)
CB - Lescott (Richards)
RB - Boateng (Zabaleta)

That will be rotated a lot, we needed both wing backs as Bridge was not good enough and Zabaleta is a midfielder. I also did not mention Onouha, as I can see him leaving which is unfortunate due to his long time with the club.. Ah well, we'll see.
kompany is better than lescott, id say hes your best defender, and richards could be on his way out too. but still a strong back line

kompany is better than lescott, id say hes your best defender, and richards could be on his way out too. but still a strong back line

In my opinion Richards and Onouha are both stronger than Lescott, its just his high price tag that'll give him first team action.. Hopefully both and Kompany will have plenty of playing time next season, as they deserve it.

In my opinion Richards and Onouha are both stronger than Lescott, its just his high price tag that'll give him first team action.. Hopefully both and Kompany will have plenty of playing time next season, as they deserve it.
mmm, and its a shame that its those who are likely to leave the club... particular since they are academy products ( and decent england potenial, particularly onuoha)

From what I've heard, Mancini has stated that Richards is in his plans and staying at the club. Onouha is quite happy to sit on the side lines and earn his 40k a week.

Aleksandr Kolarov has put pen to paper to join Manchester City on a five year deal from Lazio.
The Serbian full-back will move to Eastlands for an undisclosed fee thought to be around £19million having been granted a work permit and passed a medical.

City boss Roberto Mancini,
spacer.gif
who is currently on a pre-season tour of the USA, stated that the club were '99 per cent' sure that a deal for the left-back would be done.

That transfer has now gone through but it is unknown whether Kolarov will join up with his new team-mates in America before they head back to England.

Kolarov will now compete for a place on the left hand side of defence with Wayne Bridge,
spacer.gif
who is understood to still be wanted at the club despite the likelihood that the 24-year-old will be first choice.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6277507,00.html

Deal done.. Good signing for city.

Love how the best clip of him Sky Sports News have is him putting a free kick wide of the post and getting sent off for Serbia U21's. Great buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back