Man City v Everton 8pm City of Manchester Stadium, Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 8K
My predo is wrong, but I've never been happier to be proved wrong.

I find myself in a similar situation, could do with Man City winning it because Everton are in and around us in the league, however its always nice to see that success can't necessarily be bought all the time...

AND! I have Seamus Coleman and Tim Cahill in my dream team at work for a money prize :)

with no one playing, me getting "at present" clean sheet & assist from Seamus, and goal and assist from Timmy its all good ^^)

cmon everton, park that bus

ironically, man city is the only "big team" i can't beat in fm11.

i "won" 0-1 away at a 94min own goal by kolo toure, i drew 0-0 at home

if i were managing everton now vs mancity, i'd tell tim cahill to be a defensive forward and coleman/osman to be defensive wingers as well lol. gotta love how flexible this team is

man city have been poor tonight, getting payed about £250,000 a week and cant even play well together shameful

cmon everton, park that bus

ironically, man city is the only "big team" i can't beat in fm11.

i "won" 0-1 away at a 94min own goal by kolo toure, i drew 0-0 at home

if i were managing everton now vs mancity, i'd tell tim cahill to be a defensive forward and coleman/osman to be defensive wingers as well lol. gotta love how flexible this team is

Thanks for that tactical insight to FM11, but this has ****** all to do with that, so stay on topic =)

Talking of which,

GOAL

***** 1 - 2 Everton.

OG (by Jagielka?)

Everton Just went to Very-rigid contain mode. And it back-fired. It's all anichebes fault. I hate moyes. My lifes going downhill.

I have a fast and reliable stream too. Plus its in English.

It's called Sky Sports One.

-----------

Anyway, I am so happy Balotelli missed! :)

Everton Just went to Very-rigid contain mode. And it back-fired. It's all anichebes fault. I hate moyes. My lifes going downhill.

...The ****? What has Anichebe got to do with it? You're still winning.

Bad joke?

Back