I don't get how some of you guys managed to sign Pogba, I offered 150M and they still reject

I haven't been able to sign him either. I think being United may have something to do with it as well.

NEW UPDATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCDDolUqprs

So loads has gone on. The (reputable) team is now:

GK:
De Gea
Johnstone (out on loan)
NEED TO INVEST HERE.

RB:
Peruzzi
Clyne

LB:
Shaw
Silva

CB:
Jones
Vertonghen
Evans
Doria
Balanta
Jedvaj (out on loan)
Casasola (going out on loan)

MC:
Goretzka
Florenzi
Ward-Prowse
Lucas Romero
Grenier
Powell (out on loan)
Thorne (out on loan)
Pugliese (out on loan)
Obiang (out on loan)
Giuliano (going out on loan - will eventually sell)
Salifu (out on loan)

AMC:
Kagawa
Quintero
Hughes (out on loan)
Tariq (going out on loan)
Wijnaldum (going out on loan - will eventually sell)

AML:
Reus
Januzaj
Ince (out on loan)
Lingard (out on loan)
(Welbeck can play here)
(Volland can play here)

AMR:
Lucas Moura
Andrija Zivkovic
Zaha (out on loan)
(Volland can play here)

ST:
Rooney
Volland
Welbeck
Barbosa (out on loan)
Henriquez (out on loan)
Vietto (going out on loan)
Vydra (out on loan)
Keane (out on loan)
Wilson (out on loan)

Tactics:
4231s (wide and central): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf4gV3lksAM
41221: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shw9H6fMyIA

What do you think?

Thinking about letting Rooney go when he touches 30. He's value is 35million at the moment, so I might cash in.

Quite a few players are money-makers or won't be good enough. Quite a lot of strikers and centre midfielders as well.

Any advice, much appreciated.

Rooney still puts in awesome seasons for me, you just need to change his role to an F9 or Treq. He's finally retiring for me at 35, probably about time. Given your back-ups you could sell him I guess.

Need to sign a GK for sure, not sure what season you're in? I usually find best GK buys are regens are a few seasons and then you can develop them. I have about 4 wonderkid keepers in my 8th season. Keep having to loan them out!

Rooney still puts in awesome seasons for me, you just need to change his role to an F9 or Treq. He's finally retiring for me at 35, probably about time. Given your back-ups you could sell him I guess.

Need to sign a GK for sure, not sure what season you're in? I usually find best GK buys are regens are a few seasons and then you can develop them. I have about 4 wonderkid keepers in my 8th season. Keep having to loan them out!

Rooney was really good the first season but is slowly fading away with his performances now. Think I'd rather cash in while I can, rather than pay loads of wages to a player who isn't performing that well.

Definitely need a new GK. Regens have been SO poor on my save so far. And I have been struggling to find them in the player search? Even though my scouting knowledge is ridiculously high? Any ideas why this may be?

For example, on the Italian regen day, no players at the age of 16 come up in the player search. But then when I visit the clubs, they do? Surely it should do with a world-wide scouting knowledge and 100percent knowledge of roughly 75percent of the countries around the whole globe?

What players have gotten worse since the update attribute wise?

Nani and Ashley Young are both terrible now. Especially Nani's mental attributes. Chris Smalling has fallen away a bit too, same with Lindegaard, Valencia and Hernandez.

RVP's physical seems to be a little better. Januzaj is considerably better, which isn't surprising.

Everyone else seems to have stayed very similar.

Cool, thanks!

I'm finishing off exams before starting with United. I was going to get rid of Nani and Young anyway I think, I was mainly thinking of Fellaini, I want a good BBM and he is decent at that from previous years.

Cool, thanks!

I'm finishing off exams before starting with United. I was going to get rid of Nani and Young anyway I think, I was mainly thinking of Fellaini, I want a good BBM and he is decent at that from previous years.

Fellaini is good but I just don't like him in general, being a United fan myself!

Fellaini is good but I just don't like him in general, being a United fan myself!

Yeah I think he hasn't done well this season, and he is probably slightly overrated in the game, that's why I was worried he had been made worse.

Any idea how tough it is to sign Vidal from Juve? I bought him last year and he was an absolute beast.

Yeah I think he hasn't done well this season, and he is probably slightly overrated in the game, that's why I was worried he had been made worse.

Any idea how tough it is to sign Vidal from Juve? I bought him last year and he was an absolute beast.

He's just not the type of player I go for. Forever being booked too.

On the other hand... Vidal is pretty much my favourite CM on the game! I can't get him to save my life! Really want him but he seems to be one of the most impossible players to buy, similar to Kroos and Hummels too (who I've also both tried).

So frustrating.

He's just not the type of player I go for. Forever being booked too.

On the other hand... Vidal is pretty much my favourite CM on the game! I can't get him to save my life! Really want him but he seems to be one of the most impossible players to buy, similar to Kroos and Hummels too (who I've also both tried).

So frustrating.

I think I'll be trying a powerful 3 man midfield with a BBM, BWM and anchor, see how it works.

That's frustrating, I had Kroos and Vidal last year and won three european cups in a row, so that's a pity I won't be able to do that this year.

Is it that they don't want to leave/come or is the asking price crazy?

I think I'll be trying a powerful 3 man midfield with a BBM, BWM and anchor, see how it works.

That's frustrating, I had Kroos and Vidal last year and won three european cups in a row, so that's a pity I won't be able to do that this year.

Is it that they don't want to leave/come or is the asking price crazy?

Every time I scout them both, they bounce between 'not interested', and 'might be interested'. But their asking price is too high as well. Last realistic offer for Vidal was 104million - And that was after negotiating down from 132million!

Every time I scout them both, they bounce between 'not interested', and 'might be interested'. But their asking price is too high as well. Last realistic offer for Vidal was 104million - And that was after negotiating down from 132million!

That's crazy, I got Vidal for 37million last year. But he is very very good so its no surprise really.

I hear Lucas Romero is a very good box-to-box midfielder though? Probably the closest thing to Vidal?

That's crazy, I got Vidal for 37million last year. But he is very very good so its no surprise really.

I hear Lucas Romero is a very good box-to-box midfielder though? Probably the closest thing to Vidal?

I don't know whether there is someone like Vidal. He's ridiculously good. Romero has bags of potential but as you've probably seen, he's still young - so I haven't really had a chance to see his potential fulfilled yet.

Fellaini looks a good BBM but I'm just not a fan. He's just one of those players that I don't feel right playing.

BBMs that I like are Koke and Florenzi. Unfortunately Koke went to Liverpool on mine so there's no chance of me signing him now. Obviously there's Romero and Pugliese too. Other youngsters include Sergi Roberto and Zelalem. Pogba can be retrained here. But there's just not another Vidal.

I don't know whether there is someone like Vidal. He's ridiculously good. Romero has bags of potential but as you've probably seen, he's still young - so I haven't really had a chance to see his potential fulfilled yet.

Fellaini looks a good BBM but I'm just not a fan. He's just one of those players that I don't feel right playing.

BBMs that I like are Koke and Florenzi. Unfortunately Koke went to Liverpool on mine so there's no chance of me signing him now. Obviously there's Romero and Pugliese too. Other youngsters include Sergi Roberto and Zelalem. Pogba can be retrained here. But there's just not another Vidal.

Cool thanks, yeah Florenzi looks good, and I've seen Pugliese is very good for his price.

Pogba would be good but again he's not a realistic target I don't think. Crisetig and Capezzi are others I've looked at, seems to be a lot of good italian midfielders out there!

So there's two points in it between myself and City in the league and it's come to the last day of the season. Surely the "Aguerooooooo" incident won't happen again?!

We've also reached the Champions League Final! Can we win them both?!

Find out here LIVE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJZwYosUlyo

SUCH A TENSE EPISODE!