• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 5K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Manchester United v Arsenal

Currently 1-0 to Arsenal, Arshavin scored it.

What a finish
Fletchers well should have been a penalty for Arsenal and im thinkin maybe red too, 2 foot tackle in the box and didnt touch the ball

We have some Manchester United season ticket holders staying over at our house- come on Arsenal! :D

Arshavin:)

still a long way to go.

fletcher was a dirty tackle never touched the ball took arshavin out.

Good goal, they should of had a pen aswell, Van Persie did the exact same tackle outside the box and they got a freekick & he got a yellow, typical.

I felt Foster could have saved Arshavin's goal. He seemed to be well positioned but just didn't get enough on the ball and just touched it into the net.

Good goal, they should of had a pen aswell, Van Persie did the exact same tackle outside the box and they got a freekick & he got a yellow, typical.

I haven't seen a replay of any of those incidents but at first thought I thought Fletcher's was an OK challenge. He did miss the ball with his foot but it did make contact with his body. It was more of a block challenge rather than a tackle.

Van Persies was a tackle but he missed the ball and it caught his trailing foot. I think that's why the ref gave that as a foul as he was trying to tackle whereas Fletcher was just blocking. Very harsh to book him though.

In the replay it looks worse, kind of a mistimed lunge, im my opinion a definate pen, obv united fans will disagree

Certainly the right decision on the penalty. Rooney was going down before Almunia made contact but if he didn't there would have been contact anyway. Was soft, but why was Almunia even coming out Rooney was in a rubbish position.

Brilliant finish from Diaby. Cool, calm & collected.

Shame about his chance 1 minute later where he did the opposite.

yep,

was a penalty not going to argue and what was diaby doing! :@

Can united get any luckier?

I know, they have been terrible as well and now find themselves in the lead after a few minutes of madness from Arsenal.

Arsenal fans must be wondering what they have to do to win this game.

I know, they have been terrible as well and now find themselves in the lead after a few minutes of madness from Arsenal.

Yeh, starting to boss the game in midfield now tho

lmao at Eboue

Can't believe it. I can't bring myself to watch anymore. We're just destined not to win at old trafford :'(

Back