Man United 2-1 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 5K
2-1 man utd

I feel robbed, we deserved atleast to get a point but two individual mistakes cost us the game then it was game over from there.

Hate to say this but United were not lucky!

Liverpool were lucky, how more stereotypical is an 88th minute wonder strike from Gerrard:(

Jesus... that was absolutely awful. I actually felt sorry for Arsenal there. Had nothing on their side today, should have been given a penalty, denied, yet United get one. Then Wenger getting sent off at the end, what a joke of a decision that was.

Ridiculous, should have been a draw at the most for United.

i am so unbeleivabley frustrated lol as gatid says we at the very least deserved a point

Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

Manchester United climb to third in the league after a calamitous own goal from Abou Diaby completes a comeback over Arsenal.

More...

some goal by Arsh...pretty average game i thought

Loved Wenger at the end lol

Was a good goal but I thought Foster could have done better. He looked shaky to me, which is disappointing cos I've always preffered him to Wanksack. His save with his foot was awesome though.

We weren't very good really, loving Diaby's header :D :D. Our's was a pen and Fletcher's on RVP might have been, but by playing on Arshavin scored any way. Fletcher was a total rock btw, I love him.

And why Dean bothered sending Wenger off I don't know.

Check this out. It's like deja vu, watching Eduardo vs. Boruc last week.

2mn0whf.jpg

Man u will always have an advantage because referees are afraid to give penaltys against them but always give penaltys for them

it was a pen and arsenal fans have stayed away from this forum and that says something about that it was a pen<)
and i really dont know where the ref got 5 minutes from

Come on u reds(6)

Jdy11 wtf are you on we were luckey chelsea the dirty cheats they are saved about 16 points last season with jammy last minute goals Fulham is an example and wat about hull this season.

Jdy11 wtf are you on we were luckey chelsea the dirty cheats they are saved about 16 points last season with jammy last minute goals Fulham is an example and wat about hull this season.

If you don't think you were lucky today, you need your brain tested.

It was a dive, actually. Indeed Safc, looks just like Eduardo's dive.

That's why it's awful.

Looks F*** all eduardo's it was a definate pen if arsenal fans thinks so and dont get all raving about your 100% record because we will detroy it next week

we dint even play that bad, ok we dident play our best we had about 3-4 players playing well but we dominated that midfield but i do question the decsion to play up front on his own

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Rooney that is on his own

we dint even play that bad, ok we dident play our best we had about 3-4 players playing well but we dominated that midfield but i do question the decsion to play up front on his own

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Rooney that is on his own

...Did you even watch the game?

We dominated the midfield for the whole of the first half and the second half until diaby scored the own goal after arsenal went 2-1 behind it was game over and man utd over ran us in midfield as arsenal had to push players foward streching our whole team.

Yh man utd won well done, but dont use excuses like that? good try tho idiot.

Last edited:
Back