Man United 2-1 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 5K
Looks exactly like Eduardo's dive, actually. Open your eyes, moron.

As for you destroying our record, not if you play like that you won't.

You should beat us, but you didn't manage it last season. What makes you think you can without Ronaldo, while you're playing like ****?

Nice dive below:

2mn0whf.jpg

we dint even play that bad, ok we dident play our best we had about 3-4 players playing well but we dominated that midfield but i do question the decsion to play up front on his own

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Rooney that is on his own

It's embarassing that you think you dominated the midfield. You really need to sign better players than Carrick and Fletcher because even our weak Denilson-Diaby-Song line-up was maintaining possession for long periods in that space. With Song the only one of the three I particularly rate. All I can say is you are lucky there was no Fabregas.

As for you thinking you deserved to win that game I actually laugh at you. We dominated from start to finish and should pray that Ben Foster saved your **** and that Mike Dean is an actual ******.

it was a pen and arsenal fans have stayed away from this forum and that says something about that it was a pen<)
and i really dont know where the ref got 5 minutes from

Come on u reds(6)

I stayed away from this thread because the result sickened me. That was until I was told you were talking bullshit.

Also, the Ref got 5 minutes from all the fouls that were going about, it was a reasonable amount of stoppage time and I was surprised that he made at least 1 good decision on the day, especially since it's at Old Trafford - I was predicting a ridiculous 2 minutes.

stop arguing people

I think it looks like a dive, Rooney's already falling before Almunia touches him. But the ref gave it so what's done is done.

Ronaldo means nout he is still the worlds best player but we win the league without and we will beat u next week even if we played like we did today

18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT

And that video angle is all wrong you havent seen straight up mate, from my view at stretford end on TV it looks a defenite Pen and you cant call Englands and the worlds best striker a diver

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Just cry redrup

no you know how we feel when we just miss out against you at the emerites

agree with everything you say there im fed up of all referees being afraid of man united

I think I'll stop talking to you now, you seem like a bit of an idiot.

We'll see what happens next week.

Just cry redrup

no you know how we feel when we just miss out against you at the emerites

Haha. Love this because you're such an imbecile and probably didn't even watch the game you are blindly arguing and therefore have no response for the truth that I posted.

Be quiet now ^^)

I sit at the stretford end week in week out then watch match of the day when i get home

it was a pen and i blame almunia. he came rushing out for no reason what was rooney going to do from there. you could even blame him for the diaby og and for last weeks goal against portsmouth. we played well and deserved to at least get a draw.

admittedly i haven't seen a replay of any of the incidents but i thnik from what i've heard and seen it was a penalty.

we didn't play very well but at the end of the day winning when your'e not at your best is one of our strengths.

redrup. the referee had a pretty good game. he probaly only missed one decision whic was of no consequence anyway.

admittedly i haven't seen a replay of any of the incidents but i thnik from what i've heard and seen it was a penalty.

we didn't play very well but at the end of the day winning when your'e not at your best is one of our strengths.

redrup. the referee had a pretty good game. he probaly only missed one decision whic was of no consequence anyway.

That's where your wrong. Penalty should have gone Arsenal's way from Fletcher's challenge on Arshavin, the only contact he got with the ball was from his hand, not to mention it was an aggressive lunge.

thank you fmguy will tell that f***ing spurs fan

well played to you for being honest

Spurs fans ehh

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

i dint see flethcher foul but nobody was mouning about football 365 or bbc radio 5 live sp cnt be that bad

thank you fmguy will tell that f***ing spurs fan

well played to you for being honest

Spurs fans ehh

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

i dint see flethcher foul but nobody was mouning about football 365 or bbc radio 5 live sp cnt be that bad

but we should have had a penalty against fletcher but the ref bottled it. old trafford eh.

Just watch Match of the Day and you will see it. Though since your a typical Man U fan you will obviously say it wasn't a penalty when it clearly was.

Jdy11 wtf are you on we were luckey chelsea the dirty cheats they are saved about 16 points last season with jammy last minute goals Fulham is an example and wat about hull this season.

wtf am i on? i think you need to ask yourself the same question. Did you even watch the game? Every decision went Uniteds way, ref never gave anything against United no matter how blatent it was, you score a penalty & an own goal to win the match where the maximum you deserved is a point, i'd say thats pretty lucky. So don't come on here giving it all the 'wtf jdy' and learn to know when ur team hasnt performed and just got lucky.

That's where your wrong. Penalty should have gone Arsenal's way from Fletcher's challenge on Arshavin, the only contact he got with the ball was from his hand, not to mention it was an aggressive lunge.
thats what i was referring to when i said he made one wrong decision. it was of no consequence as, correct me if i'm wrong, seconds before arshavins wonder goal.so if you wave your magic wand and mike dean gets the decision right he stops play meaning arshavin doesn't score and you have a penalty where you might or might not have scored. so what difference would it have made?
none.

Back