Man United best 10 players EVER.

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2K
B

Blynd1

Here's the results for the poll started some weeks ago @Man U site.

Fans voted for the best 10 players in the history of the club.

1. Ryan Giggs
2. Eric Cantona
3. George Best
4. Sir Bobby Charlton
5. Cristiano Ronaldo
6. Paul Scholes
7. David Beckham
8. Roy Keane
9. Peter Schmeichel
10. Wayne Rooney

Honestly i thought Beckham would be in the top 5 at least :p

What a ****, **** thread.

1. Diego Forlan
2. Kleberson
3. Michael Owen
4. Juan Sebastien Veron
5. William Prunier
6. Owen Hargreaves
7. Eric Djemba-Djemba
8. Manucho
9. Massimo Taibi
10. David Bellion

salute.

Wayne Rooney, really?

No Denis Law?

Also, George Best > Ryan Giggs.

FYI, giggs >>>>>>>>>>>best

best had bags of talent but an attitude of a " balotelli "

You're messing right? Best was one of the best wingers ever, you're obviously about 10 and haven't seen him play, or have rarely seen him play.

FYI, giggs >>>>>>>>>>>best

best had bags of talent but an attitude of a " balotelli "

For once I agree with nemesis. Giggs is a model professional and on the whole I'd say its more of an asset than Best, Giggs is a role model as well as a quality quality player.

imo anyway. if I dont put 'imo' people go mental so, imo.

You're messing right? Best was one of the best wingers ever, you're obviously about 10 and haven't seen him play, or have rarely seen him play.

Does it matter if you're 10 or 18? Best played in the 60s and 70s, so there is hardly anyone on this forum who has seen him play. I've only seen short clips of him playing, which is probably the same as most on here, unless people watch full matches from that era which is quite frankly sad.

let see if liverpool have 10 good players in there history!

Also, Best had what, a 10 year career at the top of his game? Giggs has performed consistently superbly for about two decades now, and shows no sign of slowing down. If longevity of talent is a requirement, Giggs wins in that area at least hands down.

Please don't start you horrible little troll. I've had enough of this stupidity...

Does it matter if you're 10 or 18? Best played in the 60s and 70s, so there is hardly anyone on this forum who has seen him play. I've only seen short clips of him playing, which is probably the same as most on here, unless people watch full matches from that era which is quite frankly sad.

Seen loads of videos of the guy, he was in a different class to Giggs. Everytime he got the ball, he looked dangerous.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30K5FeqX0ug"]YouTube - George Best[/ame]

Couldn't really care about who is a model professional, Best was a better player than Giggs.

TBH You can't really compare both players to who's better it is all about opinions but the game has changed so much from when Best played... The question would be could best hack it in the EPL with todays style of football ?, Would Giggs hack it back then ?

Not everyone will agree whos greater some think giggs some think best but really you couldn't just as they played different eras and the football was way different !

Seen loads of videos of the guy, he was in a different class to Giggs. Everytime he got the ball, he looked dangerous.

Couldn't really care about who is a model professional, Best was a better player than Giggs.

Your opinion I guess, but remember that montages of a player can be completely misleading. There's one of Emile Heskey being a clinical goalscorer somewhere on Youtube...

Also, Best had what, a 10 year career at the top of his game? Giggs has performed consistently superbly for about two decades now, and shows no sign of slowing down. If longevity of talent is a requirement, Giggs wins in that area at least hands down.

Please don't start you horrible little troll. I've had enough of this stupidity...

haha little, i most likely a lot taller than and wiser than you, im only suggesting!

Dalglish
Rush
Souness
Gerrard
Fowler
Barnes
Clemence
Grobelaar
Heighway
Hansen
Lawrenson
Hyypia
Yeats
Callaghan
Neal
Nicol
Carragher
McDermott
Smith
Liddell

There's 20, give me a shout if you want another 20. :)