Man United: Who Should I Sell?

I don't think you should have sold Hargreaves. Sure, a few injury problems, but he's a good set piece taker, and he can play in quite a few positions.

I think Foster has the potential to be England's No1 Goalie, and a good one at that. He's best off going on loan, rather than selling him. It'll keep him happy, as he'll be getting games.

What I really hate about this game is that players complain about not getting any games, yet in real life, they never complain about being backup.

Last edited:
I personally play 2 strikers. One powerfull and one fast. I think most people will agree that this works well just make sure u can cover thos positions before u sell anyone.

Well as of yet, I still haven't sold Tevez or Berbatov. I've just been rotating between Rooney/Benzema and Tevez/Benzema and using Berbatov on the cup tournaments that Benzema isn't eligible for. My season is coming to an end (I'm in late April I believe), and I'll probably decide what to do during the off season.

I'm mostly leaning towards selling Berbatov, but that won't leave me with much of a target man so I'm still undecided.

And as for Ben Foster, I think I'm going to keep him as a back up and try to get a good #1 during the off season. Probably going out on a limb, but does anyone have any experience with trying to get Casillas?

Well as of yet, I still haven't sold Tevez or Berbatov. I've just been rotating between Rooney/Benzema and Tevez/Benzema and using Berbatov on the cup tournaments that Benzema isn't eligible for. My season is coming to an end (I'm in late April I believe), and I'll probably decide what to do during the off season.

I'm mostly leaning towards selling Berbatov, but that won't leave me with much of a target man so I'm still undecided.

And as for Ben Foster, I think I'm going to keep him as a back up and try to get a good #1 during the off season. Probably going out on a limb, but does anyone have any experience with trying to get Casillas?

On my game he's got a release fee clause of just over 50m, however not interested in a move to Utd, just coming to end of second season now, hopefully if I do alright in Champs League (or even better yet win it) then maybe he might change his mind!

On my game he's got a release fee clause of just over 50m, however not interested in a move to Utd, just coming to end of second season now, hopefully if I do alright in Champs League (or even better yet win it) then maybe he might change his mind!

Benzema? I think you could get him for abt 38-ish million. I got him for that price, courtesy of Dimi who finance a major part of the price tag! :D

Well it's the off-season now and Casillas just signed a new contract with Real Madrid and his release clause is 246M :(

So I signed Sergio Asenjo instead, sold Kuszchak, and I'm gonna loan Ben Foster out to someone for the season.

Just asking why anyone would choose to spend hours,days,weeks and even months playing this game with 'manchester united'.

Even if you do win the league, fa cup or even champions league..you are not exactly achieving anything which has not already been done plenty of times over.

Try managing a lessor team, without all the superstars and multi billions of pounds to spend... go on..you can do it! :D

i would sell berbatov and play rooney upfront with benzema
and anyway how much did u pay for benzema cause ive offered more than 40 million ive tried everything possible can anyone help cheers