Man utd 2nd season new cm

Jams54

Mar 12, 2009
i am looking for the perfect partner for lars bender in central midfield in a deep lying playmaker role. Got 100 million to spend. thanks

Sherkey

Oct 13, 2013
Lucky you.. To think I only got 40 Million to spend in the second season.. T_T I've used Will Hughes in the DLP role to great effect. To that extent, you can try to get back Paul Pogba with that money. He's brilliant, plus he's HomeGrownatClub for United//

NTH1293

Jun 7, 2012
Lucky you.. To think I only got 40 Million to spend in the second season.. T_T I've used Will Hughes in the DLP role to great effect. To that extent, you can try to get back Paul Pogba with that money. He's brilliant, plus he's HomeGrownatClub for United//
Pogba is impossible to get to, I offered 80, 120 and 150 every season and Juventus just rejects every offer

tommyd150

Jun 10, 2011
J.Shelvey. Lewis Holtby. J.Espinoza. Sergi Samper. Pedro Obiang. M.Schneiderlin. Y.Cabaye. Casemiro.

Sherkey

Oct 13, 2013
J.Shelvey. Lewis Holtby. J.Espinoza. Sergi Samper. Pedro Obiang. M.Schneiderlin. Y.Cabaye. Casemiro.
Actually, considering it's United and the first team, he'd be better of with Schneiderlin/Cabaye on that list. Others simply aren't that good, or are for the future.

@OP, what about Arturo Vidal, Kevin Strootman, Alessandro Florenzi? More B2B than DLP, but all awesome players nonetheless..

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
I bought Pierre Holbjberg from Bayern B, young and really good. Replaced Carrick with ease and has many years to improve.

Will be one of the best CMs in the world easily soon :)

tommyd150

Jun 10, 2011
Actually, considering it's United and the first team, he'd be better of with Schneiderlin/Cabaye on that list. Others simply aren't that good, or are for the future.

@OP, what about Arturo Vidal, Kevin Strootman, Alessandro Florenzi? More B2B than DLP, but all awesome players nonetheless..
Every save ive seen Shelvey turn in to a top class DLP