Jams54

Reaction score
i am looking for the perfect partner for lars bender in central midfield in a deep lying playmaker role. Got 100 million to spend. thanks

Lucky you.. To think I only got 40 Million to spend in the second season.. T_T I've used Will Hughes in the DLP role to great effect. To that extent, you can try to get back Paul Pogba with that money. He's brilliant, plus he's HomeGrownatClub for United//

Lucky you.. To think I only got 40 Million to spend in the second season.. T_T I've used Will Hughes in the DLP role to great effect. To that extent, you can try to get back Paul Pogba with that money. He's brilliant, plus he's HomeGrownatClub for United//
Pogba is impossible to get to, I offered 80, 120 and 150 every season and Juventus just rejects every offer

J.Shelvey. Lewis Holtby. J.Espinoza. Sergi Samper. Pedro Obiang. M.Schneiderlin. Y.Cabaye. Casemiro.

J.Shelvey. Lewis Holtby. J.Espinoza. Sergi Samper. Pedro Obiang. M.Schneiderlin. Y.Cabaye. Casemiro.

Actually, considering it's United and the first team, he'd be better of with Schneiderlin/Cabaye on that list. Others simply aren't that good, or are for the future.

@OP, what about Arturo Vidal, Kevin Strootman, Alessandro Florenzi? More B2B than DLP, but all awesome players nonetheless..

I bought Pierre Holbjberg from Bayern B, young and really good. Replaced Carrick with ease and has many years to improve.

Will be one of the best CMs in the world easily soon :)

Pogba is impossible to get to, I offered 80, 120 and 150 every season and Juventus just rejects every offer

Its because they want 200m, amazingly.

Hamzik (tho he's more of an am)?
Schneiderlin?

Do you use LFC transfer database?

If so, Ward-Prowse is good as DLP. Hughes is better as Adv Playmaker.

Leon Goretzka, I was able to get him for 30 mil in the 4th season. I use him and Lars Bender together.

Actually, considering it's United and the first team, he'd be better of with Schneiderlin/Cabaye on that list. Others simply aren't that good, or are for the future.

@OP, what about Arturo Vidal, Kevin Strootman, Alessandro Florenzi? More B2B than DLP, but all awesome players nonetheless..

Every save ive seen Shelvey turn in to a top class DLP